3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Sephi_88

Dec 30, 2017
I dont know if this bug is already known issue but i got two jennys in my party after disciplining tia the WT said at point 87 to 88 to go to jenny and now i got two

the cabin with the plantgirl fixed the problem

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I dont know if this bug is already known issue but i got two jennys in my party after disciplining tia the WT said at point 87 to 88 to go to jenny and now i got two

the cabin with the plantgirl fixed the problem
Thanks for letting me know i'll investigate. Just a quick question which clothing are you using for jenny?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.7!

Win (377MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

G

gualmar

im sure im missing something but jenny has been in my pasrty forver now. She has stuck with me since the quest and follows me around everywhere inclusing all the triggers for the last few scenes of 0.6

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
im sure im missing something but jenny has been in my pasrty forver now. She has stuck with me since the quest and follows me around everywhere inclusing all the triggers for the last few scenes of 0.6
If you start over from where you get jenny ( the tia/jenny scene in the mansion ) it should remove her. Or when you get nepenthes should remove her too.

KappaSquadK

Mar 21, 2018
I'd appreciate if there was a way to speed up the game in general. The scenes take a bit too long to go through. Adding a button to skip would be nice. And a load option without having to completely go back to the main menu would be nice. Other than that i think this game has potential.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I get very happy when the update come out, downloaded it ipso facto, rescue old saves, start playing... and no clue about what to do.
Sorry @Chickenflavor, but there was many games in the last month, and my brain must be slighty damaged too. I passed the last event in previous version, where must go first? I hope will figure out from there. Hope...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I get very happy when the update come out, downloaded it ipso facto, rescue old saves, start playing... and no clue about what to do.
Sorry @Chickenflavor, but there was many games in the last month, and my brain must be slighty damaged too. I passed the last event in previous version, where must go first? I hope will figure out from there. Hope...
Make sure you play the last scene of 0.6 the tia/nami cleaning scene. Then go see helen in the bathroom/nursery. In your bedroom it should kick in there.

Reactions: GaboCAP
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes