3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The animations are good, sorry that they only start at school ... but I'm lost ... the step by step says to go to the forest and take the path from the left, but there are no paths there and when touching the trees, appears message that we need more information ... Any tips? Thank you.

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
I played only 3 min of the game but already 2 black screen, one with the dad talking and the other when I need to meet the sisters. Damn I'm already bored of it, someone have fixed the problem ? it's not like there is 22 pages to read.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I tried to investigate but i could not replicate it. The only way to get that error would be to have a 0.5p save since this is a patreon only scene. I will try to investigate some more tonight. You can still continue the game and go over that part since its not meant to be seen. Just follow the walkthrough till the end.
Missing picture 20180207064005150.
Do you aso fix bugs?

This bug was reported here 8 March so you have a lot of time to fix it !!!

I load my save from 0.3nfix to play 0.5fix3 and get this error message.

When old saves don´t work then you must post it that you have to begin new.

It looks the old save don´t work because you can´t sleep.

And you have no Quest book so when you play further after long time you don´t know anything where you stop your playing !!!

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Hey there...

I'm here, updating you all, with Chickenflavor's permission. He's okay, but he's fighting his health issues again. These wouldn't be so bad on their own aside from the 80+ hour weeks he's pulling! Right now, it's... not stalled, but it's not moving quickly.

Either he or I will update you as to what's moving, but don't expect much very soon!

And for what it's worth, I'm the Tia Wrangler and Cat Herder, so I've been collaborating for a little while with him!

Siz

Apr 20, 2018
when i creator programs misses into an rpgm i uninstall and say goodbye forever :)

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
Moonstry, check all the small tables. You need to find a certain document and you should know what to do with it... but some documents that you can pick up are hard to spot.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
0.6 test version should come out this week end and i am searching for testers if anyone is interested.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Where does 0.5 stop? Trying to pick back up with my save and the walkthrough.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Where does 0.5 stop? Trying to pick back up with my save and the walkthrough.
0.5 stops after the megan scene. Saves anywhere before this scene will work but i suggest starting from the beginning since a lot of the scenes now have animations.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
0.5 stops after the megan scene. Saves anywhere before this scene will work but i suggest starting from the beginning since a lot of the scenes now have animations.
I might have to since I"m a bit confused with the walkthrough with 0.5 save. :confused:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.6!

Win (361MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes