3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Killed giant rat, talked to dad, checked out the rat, found a cellphone, still same answer from Nami after first visiting and eventing with Marie and Tia. I'll try to restart. It's still early in the game so it's a minor playtime. I probably missed something earlier. As I said earlier, it's been a while since I've played this type of Ren'py game.
Well then after this just go to your room and sleep.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Download:
PC Fixv3 Included:
PC: FIxv2 not included- - - -
Walk-through Attached Below

Fixv3:
which one should i download to have full game?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Brain Damaged [v0.5 Fixv3] [ChickenFlavor] - Original Size: 1.09GB
Updated Aug 8, 2018 with error below corrected
Download PC (339MB): - - -

Note - there was an error in my original crunched version. 100% my fault. If you're getting an error with ./img/system/iconset.png, please download this file and overwrite it .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm still getting this in the church.
I tried to investigate but i could not replicate it. The only way to get that error would be to have a 0.5p save since this is a patreon only scene. I will try to investigate some more tonight. You can still continue the game and go over that part since its not meant to be seen. Just follow the walkthrough till the end.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Added mirrors for v0.5-fixv3 to the OP

@Chickenflavor - going forward, suggest you name bug-fix versions v0.Xa, v0.Xb, etc. More standard/less confusing. :)

Thanks for sharing your game!

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I tried to investigate but i could not replicate it. The only way to get that error would be to have a 0.5p save since this is a patreon only scene. I will try to investigate some more tonight. You can still continue the game and go over that part since its not meant to be seen. Just follow the walkthrough till the end.
Okay, thanks.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Nothing happens when go to south forest, accordin to WT : ''
90 go south to the forest
91 take the left path
92 take the left path then go back to the right path
93 go back to the first four path and go up
94 take the right path ''

Is it a bug ?

swextal

May 7, 2018
Well then after this just go to your room and sleep.
Added mirrors for v0.5-fixv3 to the OP

@Chickenflavor - going forward, suggest you name bug-fix versions v0.Xa, v0.Xb, etc. More standard/less confusing. :)

Thanks for sharing your game!
@Cickenflavor : Another thing, please display the current running version at least somewhere in the game, like in the lower right corner or in a About screen or something. Shouldn't be too hard to add a about menu somewhere or something. You as the programmer can sometimes go blind about things that seems completely natural to you but everybody else scratches their heads about.

Also I still haven't found dad, but i found out books about herbs in the room I woke up in, also suddenly found out I have a guitar. And read my medical journal in the room I woke up in. But no dad. And I can't find anywhere to sleep.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Brain Damaged [v0.5 Fixv3] [ChickenFlavor] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Download PC (339MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get a zero sized ./img/system/iconset.png in the Mega archive you created. Downloaded it twice. The 7z archive integrity checks out as ok. (Total Commander, PeaZip, shell 7z under both Linux and Windows gets a zero byte iconset.png when extracted, and the archive when tested passes integrity test).

Are you sure the compression of images/sounds was completely finished before you started the 7z archiving? Looks to me that the file was busy, therefore the zero size. Rest of files are fine though.

Reactions: bas

swextal

May 7, 2018
Funny because every girl is bit twisted.
I have a friend with bipolar disease (yes, its mostly quite easily medicated and not a syndrome) but that person takes about a week between "switching" mentality and not sentences. I only miss a cursing profane character with Tourettes syndrome now. But I get your point...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I get a zero sized ./img/system/iconset.png in the Mega archive you created. Downloaded it twice. The 7z archive integrity checks out as ok. (Total Commander, PeaZip, shell 7z under both Linux and Windows gets a zero byte iconset.png when extracted, and the archive when tested passes integrity test).

Are you sure the compression of images/sounds was completely finished before you started the 7z archiving? Looks to me that the file was busy, therefore the zero size. Rest of files are fine though.
Webp doesn't support images that big so it just makes a zero-sized file. I keep meaning to write an error check for it, but haven't yet.

Please check the post with my crunched version, I've posted the file you need to fix it. Sorry about that.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Webp doesn't support images that big so it just makes a zero-sized file. I keep meaning to write an error check for it, but haven't yet.

Please check the post with my crunched version, I've posted the file you need to fix it. Sorry about that.
No problem. I just scratched my head a bit about it, and now I know it's nothing more or less wrong than usual with me :p

Reactions: bas
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes