3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I have a problem with the WT. I was in shack with the green girl and have finished the scene. Now WT says" Go back and then right.
Check the boat"????? I have found a stake of wood there. But no boat. I have looked everywhere in forest labyrinth.
Go north at the first 4 paths then left

FurionX666

Jul 29, 2018
hi all
been playing through was prompted to go see juanita at 7pm arrived at church and was told to let her finish confessions.
waited and got an error failed to load 2018702210555016.png

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hi all
been playing through was prompted to go see juanita at 7pm arrived at church and was told to let her finish confessions.
waited and got an error failed to load 2018702210555016.png
It's normal it is a patreons version scene and you are not supposed to be able to view it outside the patreons version. I'll send you a fix to correct the ending.
Fix Here:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
BUG NOTICE: in VR room choosing the drone freezes the game not sure if others also do (early into the game)
While reading the Bio? I had an issue there where pressing buttons didn't go back to the VR Room like with the others, but it seems to time out and go back after a minute.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
While reading the Bio? I had an issue there where pressing buttons didn't go back to the VR Room like with the others, but it seems to time out and go back after a minute.
BUG NOTICE: in VR room choosing the drone freezes the game not sure if others also do (early into the game)
Yes that was the problem. I fixed it in the game but i won't upload a fix for it now as it is not game breaking you just have to wait a bit for the timer to run out. It will be fixed in 0.6 and thank you both for spotting it.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I saw a few months ago (yes, I actually read the previous posts in the thread) that somebody was volunteering to check grammar and spelling in the game. Do you still need help with those? If so, I volunteer.

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
When I read the title of the game I automatically thought that it was the girls who are brain damaged. What a surprise to me after to keep reading.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The only link with the fixv2 version is mega. I just downloaded old version from workupload

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
I have windows 10. last time I tried to use mega it just asked me to download I would pick "save as" and save then nothing happened. Tried using they're app too and nothing happened with that was well. I can wait till the fix are on alt version.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes