• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well after three months of mental and physical problems.I am back on track. These problems kept me from working on the game for quite awhile but the project is not abandoned.

I will have to take a bit more time to finish things from now on but i will try to keep you guys informed of my progress regularly.

0.5 should come out before august if everything goes well.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Well after three months of mental and physical problems.I am back on track. These problems kept me from working on the game for quite awhile but the project is not abandoned.

I will have to take a bit more time to finish things from now on but i will try to keep you guys informed of my progress regularly.

0.5 should come out before august if everything goes well.
take your time and get well :D

Reactions: tjn67

Jun 18, 2018
The walktrough doesn't help at all. I am stuck at
''16: Go to the right of the easten most door check the blue frame. ( warning always click the floor since that game was started on vx then ported to mv)''
There is no blue frame anywhere. The closest thing to a ''blue frame'' is grey label on the LEFT side of the door which just tells me the room number.
After this the walktrough tells me go in all the rooms and do things there. No mention of how to get into the rooms, they're all locked.

Edit: turns out what I had to do was leave the building 2 times and clear it 3 times, then the key just spawned on the far right of the building on the ground. Still no blue frame anywhere.

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
please help guys its some error bug when im on church.failed to load nunn files. how can i fix this

edit: i create 2 folder with nunn_2.png and nunn_4.png on pictures folder. i fixed for now

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The walktrough doesn't help at all. I am stuck at
''16: Go to the right of the easten most door check the blue frame. ( warning always click the floor since that game was started on vx then ported to mv)''
There is no blue frame anywhere. The closest thing to a ''blue frame'' is grey label on the LEFT side of the door which just tells me the room number.
After this the walktrough tells me go in all the rooms and do things there. No mention of how to get into the rooms, they're all locked.

Edit: turns out what I had to do was leave the building 2 times and clear it 3 times, then the key just spawned on the far right of the building on the ground. Still no blue frame anywhere.
The blue frame is on the left side of the door of condo 104.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Thanks for the new update, and I hope you're taking good care of yourself <3

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Im really trying to give these RPGM games a chance, but its really hard to like any of them... either its endless no point mini quests... but in this one, it takes the chars like 2 min to get out of the room before it will continue, seriously.. thats brain damaged... so much of "nothing" content in RPGM... a shame really cause the art and girls, looks good :)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Can't enter the park, it says I need more information but I am with Jenny, found out about the weed killer, and pretty sure I did all the stuff with the girls.

Terrere

May 31, 2017
I cannot exit Emily's house after she starts following me, for some reason the door is not acting as a door anymore and there is no way to exit the house.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I cannot exit Emily's house after she starts following me, for some reason the door is not acting as a door anymore and there is no way to exit the house.
I have never encountered the problem myself but i had a few people get it and i can't see any mistakes in the code. One way to fix it is to go back a save point if you are not too far behind or ill give you a fix that puts a teleport between the bathtub and the toilet in her house here:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes