3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Make sure to walk on the first right sandy tile in Primeville west. With Megan in party.
That did it, must have missed that specific tile. Thanks. The next part is also problematic. It says see Juanita in the residential district, but she is still in the church in the municipal district. This is during the Helen stuck in glue portion.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That did it, must have missed that specific tile. Thanks. The next part is also problematic. It says see Juanita in the residential district, but she is still in the church in the municipal district. This is during the Helen stuck in glue portion.
Are you using the normal version or the patreons version?

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Are you using the normal version or the patreons version?
Oops it's a mistake in the walkthrough.
This part is for the patreons version. I'll fix it up.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I've problem with walkthrough.
All is perfect until 101 go on the second floor hall and talk to tia

But after 101, nothing seems correct like 102 because megan is in entrence hall and in girl room!
102 go talk to megan in the entrence hall
I have the same issue.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I've problem with walkthrough.
All is perfect until 101 go on the second floor hall and talk to tia

But after 101, nothing seems correct like 102 because megan is in entrence hall and in girl room!
102 go talk to megan in the entrence hall
i also have no event with megan in entrance hall.
she just tells me to have a nice day

i can't even continue, talked to everyone, even in the city but no events triggered
@Chickenflavor i think you need to amend your walkthrough.
I figured out what's missing, you need to get weed when you're in the forest.
so follow step 92, where it says "go back to the right path" keep going until you see a chicken.
defeat the chicken & click on the tree. Then give Megan the weed.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I'm stuck. I don't have any presents for the bipolar sister... I went back to the mansion but no rats all empty and I haven't found anything. but I wake up the droid already. just the game dosent progress no hint

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I sure hope pregnancy gets added in the game. I mean if you can add a system for that or something id be all in on this game but its going well so far so hope to see more content soon ChickenFlavor.

G

gualmar

I cant play past 0.6 because my game got busted after the woods quest. Jenny lingers in my party and doesnt leave. Would someone be kind enough to share a save file?

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm stuck. I don't have any presents for the bipolar sister... I went back to the mansion but no rats all empty and I haven't found anything. but I wake up the droid already. just the game dosent progress no hint
Did you get the gothic clock from the condos. If not go back and get it it's in the far right room.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
so follow step 92, where it says "go back to the right path" keep going until you see a chicken.
Changed the walkthrough here:

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I cant play past 0.6 because my game got busted after the woods quest. Jenny lingers in my party and doesnt leave. Would someone be kind enough to share a save file?
There was alot of changes since 0.6 I suggest you to start over.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks. I killed the chicken but missed the weed on the tree. Got weed to Megan and all is ok now.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I have it, but he will not give to her here the pic...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here my save point... any suggestion are welcome View attachment 283669
Here is the fixed save everything should work right now. Tried it and it was bugged too but i could not replicate it was probably a switch that got turned off or on somewhere. Try following the walkthrough as this part was very early in my developer skills. Sorry for the bug if i ever encounter it again i will take care of it.

Thank you for your patience and telling me about the problem.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Thank you. But as you wrote other switch do not work. to be onest I played at first without walkthrough, mostly because I find this more fun so I basically done all the points until 30 before giving the gifts... So that can be the problem. As result was not able to give the gift to the sister and after that talking to the droid she restore my HP but the house in SW do not become available. The only Choice is to replay from the start I guess.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you. But as you wrote other switch do not work. to be onest I played at first without walkthrough, mostly because I find this more fun so I basically done all the points until 30 before giving the gifts... So that can be the problem. As result was not able to give the gift to the sister and after that talking to the droid she restore my HP but the house in SW do not become available. The only Choice is to replay from the start I guess.
I guess that would be wise. A complete revamp of the beginning is in the plans. I just want to get some more content out before.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any way to edit a save to change Jenny's clothes? My furthest along save has
and I would like her to be in
and I really don't want to have to run through everything again.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is there any way to edit a save to change Jenny's clothes? My furthest along save has
and I would like her to be in
and I really don't want to have to run through everything again.
Unfortunately no. It changes later in the game to the Megan ones.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes