3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JustaRandomGuy:)

Apr 18, 2019
where is the compartment that is supposedly in the fathers bedroom near the chest? ive searched allover the house and still cant find it (and no im not talking about how to get into the lab im talking about the compartment that the maid tells you about)

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
where is the compartment that is supposedly in the fathers bedroom near the chest? ive searched allover the house and still cant find it (and no im not talking about how to get into the lab im talking about the compartment that the maid tells you about)
It was never implemented but will be available in 0.9.

Mensen

Apr 19, 2019
(Dinner Olivia) what should I do now, as I already had information about going to dinner for her? dsfsdfsdfsdf.PNG

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I like much about this game. I like animations to be included. The problem is the animations don't play well for me for a couple of reasons. I think the H-scenes need more facial animations and the frame rate seems to be off. Not sure if it's the frame rate, but the issue is the animations are jerky. Not sure your limitations and I appreciate this game. I've only played past the first mission. I have no other criticism. For a fun little romp through a post apocalyptic world it's amusing.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I like much about this game. I like animations to be included. The problem is the animations don't play well for me for a couple of reasons. I think the H-scenes need more facial animations and the frame rate seems to be off. Not sure if it's the frame rate, but the issue is the animations are jerky. Not sure your limitations and I appreciate this game. I've only played past the first mission. I have no other criticism. For a fun little romp through a post apocalyptic world it's amusing.
Thank you for the reply. The frame rate of the animations should be fixed for 0.9 as for the facial animations it's pretty hard for me to do and that would mean changing the whole animations as they are made using pictures and wait times and I'm not sure I have the time to do it. With a job and a family time is a real issue, I try my best to create an enjoyable game while managing my personal life.

Mensen

Apr 19, 2019
You are missing the wedding ring it seems. It's in the forest. Are you using an old save if so how old?
in the forest I found only weed, i.e. another part of the forest is thanks, I will look, I downloaded the game from your patronite 3 days ago, and this game is the best ♥

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I just discovered this game, but I like it. Don't get me wrong. There's a lot of poor english in there and typos. and impossibly angles during some of the sex scenes. There's also a bunch of bugs, like the one that mysteriously show me forward in the to Mother's castle's dungeon right after I found the first Holotape.

But I do like this game. I could do without the focus on ass eating and the like, or Tia's torment. But I do like the character development so far, and the way the game keeps you mostly on track. I look forward to seeing what the next update might bring.

Keith500

Apr 21, 2019
I'm at get Emily her clothes forn her locker and find the lab I was thr only one to go back to the boat and it said I needed glue wood and resin now I'm stuxk

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes