3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is the second scene of yoga? Because i already went there, then when i went to Kumuichi nothing happens
If Karina is back at the house and you have seen the her sex scene The next step is to go to the side of the house and see Emily. It is not a yoga scene that will play out but it's in the same area as the yoga scenes.

supervale999

Mar 14, 2019
If Karina is back at the house and you have seen the her sex scene The next step is to go to the side of the house and see Emily. It is not a yoga scene that will play out but it's in the same area as the yoga scenes.
karina is at home, i've seen her sex sxene in the castle, but not at house. What I have to do to unlock it? thanks

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
karina is at home, i've seen her sex sxene in the castle, but not at house. What I have to do to unlock it? thanks
If you are at the house with her then you have seen it. It's the scene with Helen talking in the beginning and the hero eating her out.

Mensen

Apr 19, 2019
303284 303285 303286 303287 my save is broken ? . I save aunt ,Aryanna is back. I clicked on all the characters and I have nothing to do. what now ?

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
I'm going out on my own here...

The main Dev, Chickenflavor, has had some health issues over the past couple of weeks. I am unsure as to his current status, along with anything else.

Please be patient; aside from that info I am as much in the dark right now as anyone here.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
This is a pretty nice game, I think I'll keep an eye on this one. Also, great job on the animations.

Grevantime

Apr 23, 2019
I tried search, but I cannot go east as the droid has not given me the next subject (presumably to get a sample). The droid does not do anything but restore me. I believe I have exhausted everything else.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes