3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

David Bundy

Jun 17, 2018
I need help I try to talk to Emma but she keeps telling me to go behind the counter idk what to do from here I've tried everything

apollo21lmp

May 14, 2018
interesting game. downloaded the walkthrough but very little of it matched actual gameplay. it also seemed to be vague in some details, (such as where to get weapons for training with the father). in general the walkthrough didn't help much.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
this game needs more love... totally great rpgm if done right and it looks like it can go on like renryu ascencion ( i spelled it wrong sorry :p) so hopefully it gets more attention and updates soon.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Just found this and liking the start, am playing it on android port but it has an issue with nearly every press is double so means missing some text, anyone know if i can fix that? Also is there sexual sound effects during the animated scenes or just cumming sound? I get a hiss which i thought might be an issue with sound effects but could be just my phone lol.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Chickenflavor is this still being worked on?
Chickenflavor has posted no update sense November so I'd say its ether abandoned or they aren't able to work on it right now so its on hold but ether way do to lack of Chickenflavor being around to answer we may never know
also slight side note the last post made by Chickenflavor was for a new game he was starting

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes