3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JustReportBug

Jul 2, 2019
Hello Mate I just start playing your game v.0.8 .Find a bug and wanna report this to you at the start I just talk to father and his go to downstairs.After that Im not go to down.Just clickon front of the computer at the right side and I woke up at a cell with plant lady mothersuperior etc.I think I jump to forward on story

danelp

Oct 11, 2017
before i dive into this game, is there a gallery or recal room in the game? or should i be making tons of progression saves to go back later

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
before i dive into this game, is there a gallery or recal room in the game? or should i be making tons of progression saves to go back later
You have limited save slots but there is a replay feature that is not completely implemented yet that will allow you to to revisit scenes from the different girls.

NobodySpecific

Oct 3, 2019
talked to Emma in municipal building, I follow upstairs, find her in far left room, and all she talks about is how nice the day is?

How do I progress to be able to access school?

NobodySpecific

Oct 3, 2019
Similar issue: need to give Tia a book I have. I find her in 1st floor bathroom, only dialogue is about her cleaning, nothing about actually giving the book to her.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Similar issue: need to give Tia a book I have. I find her in 1st floor bathroom, only dialogue is about her cleaning, nothing about actually giving the book to her.
That's weird it never happened before. Did you use cheats? Or a save editor?
Anyway tinker with it tonight and send you the fix.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes