3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm at get Emily her clothes forn her locker and find the lab I was thr only one to go back to the boat and it said I needed glue wood and resin now I'm stuxk
The wood is in the forest. The plant girl finds some for you in what had previously been a dead end not far from where you found here. Talk to Helen about glue to start of a mini-quest. Then at the last minute the plant-girl just pulls from resin out of her ass to save the day.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
The wood is in the forest. The plant girl finds some for you in what had previously been a dead end not far from where you found here. Talk to Helen about glue to start of a mini-quest. Then at the last minute the plant-girl just pulls from resin out of her ass to save the day.
...literally.

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm at get Emily her clothes forn her locker and find the lab I was thr only one to go back to the boat and it said I needed glue wood and resin now I'm stuxk
Can you tell me at which point in the walkthrough you are stuck exactly please.

Keith500

Apr 21, 2019
I escaped the castle with the aunt and made it home Emily wants her stuff from the school locker I now need to go find the ancient lab to

Chickenflavor

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I escaped the castle with the aunt and made it home Emily wants her stuff from the school locker I now need to go find the ancient lab to
Go see Kumuchi in the school library then go get emily's stuff from the school bathroom. You can't go to the lab yet it is not available as of now but should be in 0.9.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
It's true, I have many demands on my time at the minute, but I'm writing and designing stuff. Not nearly as much as Chickenflavor is, but I'm adding in some fun bits and pieces here and there. Also trying to throw some sideways humour into it.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys have a strange bug on/with event #106 the 3some with nami and Tia game crashes to desktop and 80% through sex sceanes without warning or error code and i never used a cheat if i press skip sex sceane game dosent crash anyone know of a dix for it PLZ.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes