4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Yes. Colette and her party members (the female ones anyway... and Chris) have different outfits that you can unlock as you progress through the game. You can even have them go nude once you beat all their affection quests (or in Colette's case, when you lower her Shame to 0).
Thanks for the info man really appreciate it.

LSLSLSL

Jan 20, 2021
This already has the hot fix and 18 patch applied.

Quick note: I was able to get both patchers to extract to a fake folder to get the contents. The issue with the hotfix and 18 patch, is they overwrite each other. I extracted everything and did a folder compare with CRC check. Copied and overwrote any changes. Everything should be working. There were still a few black images I saw in the EV (H Content) folders. So there may be some stuff that isnt uncensored.
Do you know how to get the scene of Collette fucks Priscilla?

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
how do you unlock more characters in this game? does the game introduce you more characters by completing all/most of the guild's quests?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
how do you unlock more characters in this game? does the game introduce you more characters by completing all/most of the guild's quests?
yeah, the side characters unlock early on as the story progresses, and so do their scenes.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Version 1.04 based on Kagura Patch v4

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
What's the change from 1.03? Anything noteworthy? Or just minor stuff?
Unfortunately, Kagura didn't give a changelog and with Wolf RPG figuring out the difference is hard. I would need to open two versions of the tool and compare line by line. I assume minor differences, but I'm not sure.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Sor
Unfortunately, Kagura didn't give a changelog and with Wolf RPG figuring out the difference is hard. I would need to open two versions of the tool and compare line by line. I assume minor differences, but I'm not sure.
Sorry of topic a bit, where's the cilent for mission 103? I defeated the Golem but then the hint didn't say the direction

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sor
Sorry of topic a bit, where's the cilent for mission 103? I defeated the Golem but then the hint didn't say the direction
I have no clue.

That said, you have a much greater chance of someone helping you out if you posted your save game, I don't think you've described your problem well enough for anyone to be able to answer.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
I have no clue.

That said, you have a much greater chance of someone helping you out if you posted your save game, I don't think you've described your problem well enough for anyone to be able to answer.
I have send to you the screenshot.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I have send to you the screenshot.
Yes and that's completely useless.

If someone has already finished the quest and can't remember, do you really expect them to start over? And if someone hasn't made it there yet, well you'll have to wait till they do.

You should post your save file, not a picture of your computer running the game.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020

If someone has already finished the quest and can't remember, do you really expect them to start over? And if someone hasn't made it there yet, well you'll have to wait till they do.

You should post your save file, not a picture of your computer running the game.
So you want me to copy my save file and move to here?

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020

Here's my save file ...

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Is the only difference between getting perversion debuff with either dom or sub what happens during prostitution via the menu?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes