• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Bernkastel64

Jun 11, 2018
The material grinding in this game and the puzzles was annoying asf , I actually have to treat the game like an actual rpg game. Kudos the game makers

Thr0wawayNam3

Aug 9, 2021
I think I bugged out the Unique Ogre Killing Quest? i have Sylvia and Lyle in my party but I've run around the breezy plains but can't find the fucking ogre. Anybody run into the same issue?

Edit: ok, this is why we dont play eroges when we can't sleep....you're supposed to have Sylvia and Aisha in the party. Read your quest prompts folks!

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I think I bugged out the Unique Ogre Killing Quest? i have Sylvia and Lyle in my party but I've run around the breezy plains but can't find the fucking ogre. Anybody run into the same issue?

Edit: ok, this is why we dont play eroges when we can't sleep....you're supposed to have Sylvia and Aisha in the party. Read your quest prompts folks!
Yeah most people get lost when the quest details most of the times said what you must do. Btw, does someone have the endings requirements? I know there is a steam link with it, but it would be nice something not from a MTL. Well I guess I'll keep playing, if no one complained yet it's prob because get the endings are easy enough.

FloatingMarsh

Jun 29, 2021
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- M
[QUOTE="warezseek, post: 3445700, member: 1084420"]
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
[code]
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
how do i use this?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I don't finish the game yet but does anyone know how to trigger the second futa scene with Colette and her teacher? Tbh they should let she could have sex with all the other female characters but well. Anyone know?

Satangos

Sep 21, 2019
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.
How use this ,who can explain?

Nyxie

Apr 27, 2020
Thank you very much for this! This is also the first Acerola game I've stumbled across with cute flat chested girls! I should look for more flat chested games from Acerola~.

KingOfSkulls

Jun 12, 2018
Anybody knows where the 10th gob herb is for the Cough Cough Medicine quest. I scanned through the breezy plains but I swear I cannot see the 10th one. Cheked all the trees as well.
is there an alteration later of the breezy plains? Is it hidden path somewhere?
should be right here

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone tell me what are the Conditions for the 1. and 3rd mira scenes are , i have problems obtaining them even after searching here.
also are there some conditions for chris for his scenes ? ive read that you need to exhaust his dialog with the ohter characters but after the 2. one it repeats. ( process wise i can enter the demon castle. but iam waiting until ive levelde up the new party members for a little bit )

Shybot

Aug 22, 2017
Hey, after link to Nopy stopped working I can't seem to find a reliable link to download the game from. Any help? :)

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
if possible, please update the links with the latest version of the game, It got updated november 29 2021

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes