4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.
Where does it go?

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
Where do i put the cheat into to make it work?

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.
Where do i put the cheat engine(?) into so that I could use it?

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Just started playing this and I don't see an option to turn down/off individual voices. Shoot. From that I can tell the male characters have voice acting too, I don't wanna hear them in H scenes..

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
I have noticed that there are scenes for proposition and prostitution of party member npcs. How the hell do you unlock those do you have to beat the game 1st or smth?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have noticed that there are scenes for proposition and prostitution of party member npcs. How the hell do you unlock those do you have to beat the game 1st or smth?

You need to raise the affection of each party member to a certain level for Prostitution to unlock. I think it was 2 hearts for most, but it's been a long time, so I can't remember for sure. I also think the game notified you when the affection of a companion was high enough to allow them to gather cum for you. Again, I might be misremembering.

Regardless, once affection is high enough, you just have to make that companion into the lead party member, the one's who's sprite shows up on the map, and then it works the same way as with Colette.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
You need to raise the affection of each party member to a certain level for Prostitution to unlock. I think it was 2 hearts for most, but it's been a long time, so I can't remember for sure. I also think the game notified you when the affection of a companion was high enough to allow them to gather cum for you. Again, I might be misremembering.

Regardless, once affection is high enough, you just have to make that companion into the lead party member, the one's who's sprite shows up on the map, and then it works the same way as with Colette.
Thanks for the replay man, I just noticed after having played the game for 10+ hours that you can press c and change who the lead party member is.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
Are the H titles specifically tied to event H scenes or can you still get them via proposition
if you can get them via prop is there an indicator on how many times you have to do it (example: Do x amount of blowjobs for blowjob title)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's been ages since I finished this game, but, if my memory isn't failing me...

H related titles are not, for the most part, tied in any way specifically to events, and proposition should work for most of them. In theory, you should be able to get all of them like that, with the exception of the sub/dom ones. For those, you either need events, or need to get Colette in sub/dom state to control whether you receive sub/dom points.

You'll likely want events anyway though, because events tend to give more counts per run than proposition/prostitution.

As I said though, it's been ages, so I'm not 100% sure. At this point, I might be confusing things...

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
Yea its 5
and one more thing about the h titles
what do i do for the "The Shame only serves to excite you more" title
based on the wording i can assume it has something to do with sub or do you actually need shame

Dec 25, 2017
Anybody knows where the 10th gob herb is for the Cough Cough Medicine quest. I scanned through the breezy plains but I swear I cannot see the 10th one. Cheked all the trees as well.
is there an alteration later of the breezy plains? Is it hidden path somewhere?

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
I hope someone can help me. So I installed Exagear Rpg on my tablet so I can play Wolf RPG games on it. My first attempt is with this game, amd while it does start up just fine, only like a quarter of the actual image shows up, so its pretty much unplayable and I dont know why. I tried to change the games resolution in exagear, and no matter which i choose, still only a quarter of the games screen shows.

Any one here know what I can do?

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Looking for a way to just edit some of the (clunkier) text in scenes. I can view the evtext in notepad++ but I am guessing this needs to be edited as part of a scene.
Wolf RPG Editor (at least compared to RPGMaker) is an absolute mystery to me and seems to have no use with this game.
Closest thing I have found that could would be manaually finding the scenes and using Translator++.

There has to be more straight forward way than that? I hope.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Looking for a way to just edit some of the (clunkier) text in scenes. I can view the evtext in notepad++ but I am guessing this needs to be edited as part of a scene.
Wolf RPG Editor (at least compared to RPGMaker) is an absolute mystery to me and seems to have no use with this game.
Closest thing I have found that could would be manaually finding the scenes and using Translator++.

There has to be more straight forward way than that? I hope.
You can download the Wolf RPG editor for free and work on the game after decrypting it. That said it isn't fun to use.

You may need to install the Japanese version as well.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
You can download the Wolf RPG editor for free and work on the game after decrypting it. That said it isn't fun to use.

You may need to install the Japanese version as well.
Thanks, I finally worked out how to use Wolf RPG Edit to do what I wanted, using Create Game Data function to encrypt the files again.
Some of the dialogue I can't find, which is a little annoying, I can only assume it imbedded into events rather than being found en evtext and evtext2.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes