• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.
where do i put the file to use it

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I just don't get why it has more bug than 1.03, i never updated it before and never had any bugs, I decide to update it one day cuz I said why not and who knows, maybe I'll face a bug one day, but then boom, I got a awful lot of weird bugs, and even crash at some point... Any way to fix this ? Or would I face problem if I just, reverse to 1.03 ? Like will my save break or something ? Also why it say's 1.04 here but the game say 1.05 ???

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way to request another medium of upload site? Because the current three options doesn't work (especially NOPY) for me and I really want to try the game.

SaintRocker

Jul 13, 2017
quick question, are the tags here for this accurate? I found this game and its tags off a list on reddit and that one had a lot more tags with kinkier stuff. Any clarification? Thanks

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The tags are accurate. What you're actually asking is... "Are the tags complete?" In which case, your mileage will vary since some stuff is in small enough quantities that it may not be tagged, or the tag may not exist on f95. After all, I dunno what tags you saw on reddit, or what tags that particular reddit employs in general, much less their definition.

Remember, tags, even if they have the exact same words, may not be a 1 to 1 match on different sites, except for the most absolutely basic things that leave no room for interpretation.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I think what happens, flat to natural sag ratio is that she isn't wearing bra. She is just 2d girl.
Real women if wear bra + stuff them to make look like they are F they are frauds.
Some go to travesty to stick to their chests, forget we live in world that has gravity. Why fight it?
For me this a pass, there no actual events where she get molested by guild master or any other events. Made me want to get it.
Maybe it was illusion spell attract buyers? I prefer female hero games that has female character kicking ass and farming. They don't have many of those.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Can you guys help me I'm stuck in got any bones pills i have stimulant superior but the guy won't accept it what can i do or is it bugged

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
guys how do i get the the second personal quest of mira lilium where she get gangbang?
She has 2 of them. For one scene, you need to lose a certain amount of times to usual enemies, for second one you need to pass to Mira Colette's perversion state with perversion conversion (unfortunately I forgot how to do it) and then go out of guild.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
How do I change party lead? I keep pressing C yet nothing works
Well, the first (obvious) thing is that you have to have multiple people in the party. Just recruiting them isn't enough, they have to be in your current group with Colette.
To change the party lead, select the Status Option in the menu, use the arrows to move between the characters in the party, press C when you have the character you want to be the party lead is displayed.

Hyper0507

Jan 19, 2019
I just finish the game and get ending 6. when I tried to do NG+ an error message pop up saying that "Data/Material/ED01.png" is missing. I can't start NG+ at all it keeps asking me if I want to do an NG+. On some battles with certain enemies i also get those kind of message popups with different file name (probably the in battle sex scene?). anyone encountering this problem and know how to fix this? Like is it because the file is not complete? and if so anyone got links for these missing file?

Reactions: Hong02
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes