• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Wait, is she flat or big chested? I see pics with both?
I prefer smaller, so is this a setting? Or some item in game? Start as one then something "happens" and you are stuck as other other size?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait, is she flat or big chested? I see pics with both?
I prefer smaller, so is this a setting? Or some item in game? Start as one then something "happens" and you are stuck as other other size?
It's a setting that you can change at any time.

Ra'shak

Sep 10, 2020
How do I use the cheat menu?
It is the first time that I play with this rpg maker format and I don't know where to put the cheat file.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I cannot find the 10th herb for the Cough Cough quest! Can anyone screenshot all 10 herb locations please?!

Ginko357

Mar 17, 2021
Downloaded it and when I try to start it I get a message telling me some files are missing, anyone else ?

jowlex

Aug 19, 2020
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.

how to use it

:D

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes