• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BraveAlchemistColette-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SauceSage

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Brave Alchemist Colette [1.05] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.4 Fixed (UnTested)

Win (1.55 GB/ 548 MB) : , ,

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
No changelogs on Kagura Discord nor Steam, game doesn't appear to be on Jast USA store page anymore, but it is downloadable if you bought it before and this is the version there. So yeah, almost certainly just a a non-descript bugfix, nothing to see if you've already played the game.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
Is there a way to fill in the males during sex scenes? their just see through grey which kinda ruins it for me.. esp. with the beast scenes i wanna see a full colored scene

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.
how to activate the cheat?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
If there was a changelog that I could find, I would of included it.
No Acerola is done with this game a long time ago, so unless they make a sequel or a surprise DLC, there's not gonna be any new scenes. Kagura Games just translate and localize it, they don't develop the game.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
No Acerola is done with this game a long time ago, so unless they make a sequel or a surprise DLC, there's not gonna be any new scenes. Kagura Games just translate and localize it, they don't develop the game.
I am aware of this.

Translations can have their own changelogs, but Kagura Games don't provide one.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes