4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
defeat scenes of the other girls are not triggering like rebecca on the brezy plains it just plays the colette defeat scene...any way to fix this? EDIT: i think i just found out why... somehow if i dont keep them with theyr "usual outfit" the scenes wont trigger no matter what xd

Last edited:

gerardisroger

Jul 8, 2021
The game bugs, sometimes, all sex scenes display the log (history) of dialogs. To fix it I have to close the game, delete the "game.ini" file in the game folder, then restart the game. I hope this will help someone :)

herbert164

Jun 27, 2023
So i am having trouble getting sylvia to listen to me. I was only able to get her to 4 affection and my karma, lust, dom, and sub don't seem to affect the interaction at all. do i need the 5th affection heart? I never see a quest posted for it. I am playing the patched steam version.

gerardisroger

Jul 8, 2021
So i am having trouble getting sylvia to listen to me. I was only able to get her to 4 affection and my karma, lust, dom, and sub don't seem to affect the interaction at all. do i need the 5th affection heart? I never see a quest posted for it. I am playing the patched steam version.
What do you mean by "listen to me"?
With the 5th affection heart you get to have her nude, but I'm not sure what you are looking for.

gerardisroger

Jul 8, 2021
So I have been looking for "magic water" for the 3rd quest with Chris, and it is found in the first room north in the demon lord's castle (with Chris in the party, after accepting the quest).

1695817075272.png

herbert164

Jun 27, 2023
What do you mean by "listen to me"?
With the 5th affection heart you get to have her nude, but I'm not sure what you are looking for.
by listen i was refering to the part where she goes off on her own and starts the become a demon lord ending. i found that the karma check happens the 1st time you enter the guild after you beat the fake demon lord.

Reactions: gerardisroger

nguyenpro_hl

Dec 22, 2020
Attached file is 2 save files - 1 for right after the "True Ending" and the other one is all characters have max stats - all (I can think of) best upgrade I can equip on each character, as well all fetishes are unlocked.

Put the .sav into the save folder and rename the save file to SaveXX (XX is a number 01 - 99). I packed the System.sav file as well to avoid any crashes.

bruhda nuts

Dec 5, 2021
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will run blowjob scenes around, 500 will be sex. Fell free to swap and watch the variations here and there while higher lust = higher semen collected).
- Semen Amount(All kinds but insect/special cause i was too lazy to find a insect mob/person within the city).
Have fun, can complete it or make it a little bit better if want, i probably won't touch more stuff like i used to do in the past like hp or mp cause lazy, whatever else people can mod freely anyway.

EDIT: Fixed the exp code related(at least for me seems to be working fine now with new pointer). As i mentioned earlier, i don't plan on adding anything else into the code list since this is plenty or enough to play, anyone else who feels like updating this list, feel free to do it.

EDIT 2 -----> I'd consider downloading the updated table made by another member later in this thread... https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700 . It has whatever mine lacked + stuff related to part members like affection and so on, so, better for whoever wants to cheat with this.
where do i put that?

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
am i the only one having a lot of bugs? after playing for a bit, i get missing faces, green popups with error texts and every thrid party change ends up in a black screen

Reactions: Yup20

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
The fact you can change her chest size is an amazing thing for the devs to do.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes