4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

grumbles097

Jan 19, 2020
If F11 adjusts your brightness, then your default settings are for the alternate function. You should have an "Fn" button on the lower left of your keyboard, around the ctrl, alt, and windows keys.

I'm not saying F11 is fullscreen, I honestly forget, but to hit F11 instead of screen brightness, press and hold the FN key then F11
You are my hero :D

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
My game screen appears cropped I think. Text Box along with some parts are incomplete/cropped. Also Minimize, quit option isn't visible. What can I do to fix this?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is there seriously no way to get human semen for the bronze sword... ugh gotta make that male human farm i keep telling ya tsk tsk xD

seriously though, human and humanoid should count the same, especially considering you need 500 ml, and the most you can get is 200 ml, while humanoid semen can be easily farmed, human semen is locked behind sex events

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
completely WORST and most EVIL part to every put in a game... THIS BS. if I could do anything in the world it was ERASE this type of thing from the face of the earth and ban it by capital punishment that's how much i despise these things cuz they are always impossible and require pure LUCK Screenshot (109).png

well it's 4:47 AM right now so i know for a fact i am not getting any fap time in the next hour cuz i'll be stuck here so i'm gonna save and quit and figure out a way to cheat skip it somehow

Reactions: Fsfdss

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do you get the demon lord ending? was hoping there'd be a choice or have enough bad karma or smth when confronting Leonid, so far the only endings i got was orgy cuz i put a lot of work on sex XD, and then the one where the sword chooses Colette, by taking the same save and removing perv from my team (of Sylvia and Emilia) I read that Sylvia can be kidnapped? I tried having low affection with my 2 affection save and she still listens to Colette when people start getting kidnapped

Sedboi

Apr 22, 2020
I hope someone can help me. So I installed Exagear Rpg on my tablet so I can play Wolf RPG games on it. My first attempt is with this game, amd while it does start up just fine, only like a quarter of the actual image shows up, so its pretty much unplayable and I dont know why. I tried to change the games resolution in exagear, and no matter which i choose, still only a quarter of the games screen shows.

Any one here know what I can do?
Don't know if you still have issues with Exagear, but what I did was go into the game.ini, change "WindowModeFlag" to 0. That should start the game in fullscreen. Hope this helps!

Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 636310

Overview:
Alchemist apprentice Colette sets out on a path to help others with her skills to become a respected alchemist like her mentor. A most peculiar adventure unfolds as Colette encounters people from all walks of life, and behind all of these lies a sinister figure who intends to take the whole world into its grasp...​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer/Publisher: Acerola/ | |
Censorship: No
Version: 1.05 JAST
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: CHEATS - TORRENT - FULL SAVE - COMPRESSED*

*This version is not relesed by dev, download at your own risk

View attachment 636311 View attachment 636312 View attachment 636313 View attachment 636314 View attachment 636315 View attachment 636316 View attachment 636317
Eh, why is one of the attached show Collette with smol tits? Is boob size customizable or sth? Not complaining, quite the opposite.

EDIT: For anyone asking this same question after me: yeah, it's change-able.

Last edited:

Shadefalcon

Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone know what the Strange Staff do? The one you get in one of Emilias quests.

Also I cant seem to unlock the special quest for Priscilla and Sylvia.
They have fetishes unlocked. Their level is 30 if that has any effect on it. Max lewdness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phuong2406

Phuong2406

Jan 10, 2023
Does anyone know what the Strange Staff do? The one you get in one of Emilias quests.

Also I cant seem to unlock the special quest for Priscilla and Sylvia.
They have fetishes unlocked. Their level is 30 if that has any effect on it. Max lewdness.
Cannot unlock special quests either for them, I thought it must be triggered through another way

Reactions: Shadefalcon

Shadefalcon

Mar 25, 2019
Cannot unlock special quests either for them, I thought it must be triggered through another way
Ok so apparently you have to do two more secret quests with them (required to get the secret ending) to get them you need to have them at full affection. But I also think you need to finish some normal quests. Not 100 % which, but I think it's the one related to exploring the demon lords castle, which seem to unlock more quests if you finish it. Or something like that.

Shadefalcon

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone know how to save your gallery settings in CG mode?
I have some favourite outfits and fetish settings and I would enjoy it if I could set those as defaults and them not going away every time I exit the gallery.

Phuong2406

Jan 10, 2023
Ok so apparently you have to do two more secret quests with them (required to get the secret ending) to get them you need to have them at full affection. But I also think you need to finish some normal quests. Not 100 % which, but I think it's the one related to exploring the demon lords castle, which seem to unlock more quests if you finish it. Or something like that.
Hmm maybe the second part is sth I missed

Nullin

Jan 12, 2023
I'm going to agree with a certain other person in this thread and say that this game is in dire need of a way to toggle running to be on permanently instead of needing to hold down shift or c at all times when not in a fight.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes