4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe a dumb question here, but how do I trigger the animated prostitution scenes for the other members of the team? I have them all at max lewdness and max affection, but when I have them talk to people the dialogue for the proposition triggers, but there's no actual animated scene afterwards. They do have the perverted condition status so I don't think that's the issue either... am I doing something wrong?
If you mean the sprite sex stuff, that's only available for Colette. The other girls don't have sprite sex stuff or any other animation. They just have the usual proposition/prostitution scenes.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Do I understand "Alcumist of Justice" (and other similar titles) correctly?

1. I equipped Cocktease (with every action, Dom +3)
2. Tried Proposition - got +3 Dom (6 total instead of the usual 3); this establishes that Proposition counts as "action"
3. Equipped Alcumist of Justice (with every action, Karma -1)
4. Tried Proposition (and Prostitution, just in case) - no Karma -1

In other words, rather than reducing Karma, the title reduces Karma gains: this would make, say, an event/quest with +2 Karma give +1 Karma instead, but it cannot drop into negatives (the impression I have after seeing Rebecca with a -50 Agility axe and 24 Agility sitting at 0 Agility), so actions that have no effect on Karma, to begin with, cannot lower Karma via the title.

P.s. I see titles with orgasm-related hints like "cum your brains out" being replaced by item-gathering titles when the latter are unlocked. Literally replaced, the total amount of titles on that list does not increase. Am I missing some sort of "sexual innuendo" type of connection between the description like "You eat, sleep and breath orgasms" and the "Item Fiend" title I understand it is going to be replaced by or just looking at a plain ol' bug?
P.p.s. time to OD on the karma potions.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For some reason, it says the game cannot locate basic info data. It's not the first time this happens to me, anyone knows the reason?

Reactions: fruzsy16

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
is the Kagura localization complete or there is any kind if new content or scenes unavaliable like it happened with Chevalier Historie?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Chris is amazing. The contrast between how cute he looks and how much of an asshole he is was top-notch. One of the best things about the Colette game even if I'm not particularly big on the trap stuff myself.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For some reason, I can't play the game. It says that some bassic component is missing, but I don't know whatever could that be. Any help?

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game (1.05)

how to: you need to click enc.bat -> enter 3 -> press enter and wait.
because the game engine does not support webp

Last edited:

kewtiekoyuu

Jun 6, 2019
I have modded the game a bit with a toilet theme but too lazy to finish that, so I decide to upload here first since I don't know when I could actually finish it.

You should some kind of degenerate like me to use it, otherwise please ignore it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to use
Drag a file.wolf to DXADecode to decode BasicData.wolf, Evtext2.wolf and Picture.wolf. Then copy my folder to your game/Data.
I haven't test it all so use at your own risk.
I tried but it didnt work, mine look like this 1650662283188.png

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Real question, what game come first? I remember in this game, Tear and her sister make a cameo, and the Treasure hunter Claire as well. But in the Tear game, they briefly mention Collete in the very beginning as a taletelling story. It seem like this three games "know each other" but what game was first? I thought Tear and the library was first but seem like I might be wrong?

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Real question, what game come first? I remember in this game, Tear and her sister make a cameo, and the Treasure hunter Claire as well. But in the Tear game, they briefly mention Collete in the very beginning as a taletelling story. It seem like this three games "know each other" but what game was first? I thought Tear and the library was first but seem like I might be wrong?
first is president yukino , second treasure hunter claire i would say

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
President Yukino is from the NTR series of games, and it came out after Treasure Hunter Claire due to Yukino's popularity in TH Claire... at least so I've heard.

Now, the order of the games from the RPG series, of the ones mentioned above, is TH Claire, Collete (you are here), Tear and the Library or Labyrinths. The Yukino game, is, I think, an AU where Yukino never ended up in the TH Claire world, or after she returned from the TH Claire world, or something.

Either way, none of the games are actually directly connected, so what order you play them in doesn't matter. You just have the occasional cameo "from another world" which helps promote the other games. For example the girls from TH Claire show up in the previous game, Demon Queen Melissa, for a bit.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I have synthetized 2 mana boosters and I am stuck with the "Are you stronger than me ?" quest. Any idea please ? ScreenShot_2022_0524_23_56_49.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes