4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Chinte

Dec 4, 2018
Played first chapter just for Etna. First chapter even isn't completed despite "Completed" tag, i would say it's "Abandoned". Same will be here.
thats sadly true, also i hope the Trap isnt the best again that would kinda xdd

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I thought the first braveheart game was abandoned, or incomplete or whatever. Anyway is playing the first game necessary to play this one? Can the first game be skipped?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Didn't this dev throw a complete and utter bitch fit last time around to the point the stopped deving the game went on a massive tirade of insults and shit flinging on this site and then proceeded to tell us they would never see them again/fuck all of us for being a pirate site and that they will never allow their games to be on this site again or something to this effect...

Because I most defiantly remember the orangutan shit fling moment they had...
For those who followed the outcome of the previous game, and the developer's tantrum, putting forced NTR in the game, just as revenge.
And since he didn't upload the game here, we may have to witness another tantrum in the future.
But if he learned, and realized that he couldn't do anything about the leaks, and trying to make the most of it, trying to build a supporter base, from sites like this.
And if you're going to make an NTR, just make something good, with history, that fits the story of your game, and that makes sense. Not like most of the bad NTR out there.
Quite funny.
Everyone remembers him leaving but nobody gives a shit when he still came back and completed the original Braveheart.
Unlike the barrage of unfinished games, this dev didn't let it happen to his.

After completing that he also now works on God's Call, which is an underrated gem imo.

Played first chapter just for Etna. First chapter even isn't completed despite "Completed" tag, i would say it's "Abandoned". Same will be here.
Etna's story goes until the ending what do you mean, you literally have the same amount of events for everyone lmao.
You go up to the point where you marry them all individually by the end of the calendar.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Did you read the first part of my comment, and others as well? Yes, he ended the game, but with a vengeance, not how it should have ended. But if for you, that's okay, who am I to say anything.
You can literally ignore the NTR part of the game.
It doesn't end that way at all, do not distort the game to fit your own narrative.

I don't give two shits about NTR either, how can we belittle a dev for adding something optional.
There was and there is an option to dodge ALL NTR content.

And as far as I know, the NTR is so small in scope it should be considered a side quest.

The true crime was that horrid harem ending.
If you want to give shit to it, talk about that.
That was the "vengeance" in my eyes, he got asked so much for a harem ending that he did us dirty.

I liked the individual endings, but I wanted a pure harem ending.

PotatKingo

Apr 10, 2020
Did you read the first part of my comment, and others as well? Yes, he ended the game, but with a vengeance, not how it should have ended. But if for you, that's okay, who am I to say anything.
If with vengeance you mean the NTR content, that is completely optional and the game warns you to not pick the NTR route if you're not ok with that. Why comment on things like that as if it were a fact?

If you've got something to say about how the previous game development went, stick to what is real. Making up things just takes away from all your credibility. And helps no one.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Last game had that NTR bad ending. Are we having one of those in the game too? Was pretty hot, ngl. How it happened was kind of silly and not really interesting but i liked the scenes. IF we are getting such scenes i wish they were more meaningful and maybe more?
The only thing I like about that bad ending is that there was no chance of having it by mistake. With so many warms, if you had it, it was because you felt like it.

Anyway, before playing this one, I'd rather know if the harem ending is going to be similar to the first game: I don't want to run into a joke ending that ruins the whole game. If it's going to be something like that, it's better for the dev to say so to save me (and others) starting the game.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Anyway, before playing this one, I'd rather know if the harem ending is going to be similar to the first game: I don't want to run into a joke ending that ruins the whole game. If it's going to be something like that, it's better for the dev to say so to save me (and others) starting the game.
What happened in the Harme ending of the 1st game? I was considering downloading but saw ntr and high-tier cuckolds or something.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
1682859614166.png

Hahhahaha, MC truly went 馬ば鹿かみたい 子こ供どもなのね :ROFLMAO:
This scene top tier meme.

What happened in the Harme ending of the 1st game? I was considering downloading but saw ntr and high-tier cuckolds or something.
It looked rushed and just bad overall, it didn't even feel like an ending.
That "ending" was pretty much all the girls in MC room talking.
The individual endings were really great, going into their future versions with new models and new houses.

We could have had that for harem but he fucked us man :confused:

EDIT: The rest of the game was still good, some scenes could have been better but it still was an enjoyable game.

whar???

May 31, 2022
I cannot progress, no girls have events and I have just started playing.
what am I supposed to do? 1682860565912.png

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Quite funny.
Everyone remembers him leaving but nobody gives a shit when he still came back and completed the original Braveheart.
Unlike the barrage of unfinished games, this dev didn't let it happen to his.

After completing that he also now works on God's Call, which is an underrated gem imo.

Etna's story goes until the ending what do you mean, you literally have the same amount of events for everyone lmao.
You go up to the point where you marry them all individually by the end of the calendar.
Never played Braveheart nor his other game after first realease as it turned out to play a trap/femboy/futa.

-> Infamy, V&M , SnowyFrost, PotatKingo:
If its not to much of a task, could you provide a outside like me about all the drama ? About him having a tantrum, adding ntr (forced ?) as it being avoidable or not and if it was to spite the fans off. And why was the "Harem" end dissapointing ?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I cannot progress, no girls have events and I have just started playing.
what am I supposed to do? View attachment 2584284
Advance the day, events will show up.
Only 4 girls have events.

Took me awhile to figure that :ROFLMAO:

From the developer notes on the first page:

Character Events:
Ryuko + Quelea + Riley (Male & Female) + Beatriz

So that's it for now, other than that it's Meet N' Yeet VR and the main story.

Never played Braveheart nor his other game after first realease as it turned out to play a trap/femboy/futa.

-> Infamy, V&M , SnowyFrost, PotatKingo:
If its not to much of a task, could you provide a outside like me about all the drama ? About him having a tantrum, adding ntr (forced ?) as it being avoidable or not and if it was to spite the fans off. And why was the "Harem" end dissapointing ?
Well, it's very simple, people on F95 want everything and hate everything.
Right now on this thread, you have people "Oh shit will this have ntr that shit was good" and people "will this have ntr? if so will never play the game again #NerdEmoji".

But I believe the breaking point was the "5-day early access" and it was up for Patrons first and it got leaked here despite him owning the Thread and him being there every day.
I do not agree with him on this, because well F95 is F95.

Most people here will provide no meaningful criticism most of the time they would just complain about something the dev would answer, and they would pretty much just insult the dev for either having a different view than them or not wanting to do what they were asking. (Not all mind you, but this was definitely 90%+)

The game launched without a female Blair, only the trap version, he got so much backlash from the sexually insecure he actually made an entirely different route and female Blair was now an option.

He had puzzles for the sexual events, he got flamed because the IQ of some people are so low they can't really handle a simple "15 puzzle" (And his version was a 9 Puzzle which can be solved in like 10 seconds)

So... he added a skip mechanic.

People complained that the RNG wasn't on their side and that skipping the puzzles would give you no money.(This was a issue that I never think got fixed?) But regardless he added an "easy mode".

Literally, an easy mode on a dating sim. XD

Pretty much he became the bitch of F95 and after all that he still got shit on for things like "game is so fucking bad with these trash ass puzzles", even though the ability to skip them was added ages ago.

The Harem situation is more of a personal critique of the game, he added an objectively bad harem ending.
This isn't an opinion this is a fact, but this wasn't really part of the drama.

He snapped and quit F95 and dropped the game, another game to be abandoned like the majority of the games that show up here.

Not only that he also had some other issues going on at the time.
I knew he had a post on Patreon about this so I had to scroll really far but here it is:

He came back and apologizes for his behavior, still doesn't care about F95 and will just focus on his own thing.
And he completed Braveheart Academy and went on to create (imo) a top tier game which is God's Call.

This is fucking rare as it is, to abandon a game, come back, finish it, and continue doing what they do.
(Even though they are being paid absolute jackshit not going to lie and is currently in his last year of university)

God's Call also had its issues with F95 due to the futa protag/pronouns but he wasn't here already so he lost all the good fun and memes that went over in that thread :ROFLMAO:

TL;DR He is a good dev, made shit decisions, and definitely derailed Braveheart Academy 1 nearing its completion.
But always went out of his way to give the most to his players, so they could enjoy the game regardless, giving options and different ways to interact with the game(Skipping Puzzles, Easy Mode, etc...).
IMO he definitely should have had a thicker shell when coming to F95.
However, he learned from that fiasco and improved himself, I'll always respect him as a person because I never expected him to be back and I didn't expect him to go on and create the banger that God's Call is.
It's easy to see the bad where he went completely ballistic, but let's not pretend he hasn't done more than most devs out there.

Especially being a small-ass creator.

PS: Kai Supremacy.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes