4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
My thoughts: "oh! I played the first one and thought it was nice. Let's see what's going on in the thread. It says v1.0, maybe they'll discuss how close to completion it actually is"

and then I came across the drama... so much drama.
Why can't we all just jack or jill without all this? :\

Thanks for the upload and good luck.
true fam. first game had ntr and from what i seen on discord dev pretty much going include it again for this 2nd game too. optional ofcourse.

as for futa it's not my thing. hehe. but i wont bash those that want it.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
true fam. first game had ntr and from what i seen on discord dev pretty much going include it again for this 2nd game too. optional ofcourse.

as for futa it's not my thing. hehe. but i wont bash those that want it.
I think if it has a warning, and you can dodge it I think its fine.
I won't be interacting with it.

I did checkout BH1's since that was a bad ending and that shit was brutal AF.

My thoughts: "oh! I played the first one and thought it was nice. Let's see what's going on in the thread. It says v1.0, maybe they'll discuss how close to completion it actually is"

and then I came across the drama... so much drama.
Why can't we all just jack or jill without all this? :\

Thanks for the upload and good luck.
Do you know what the real drama about this game is?

IS THE FACT THAT I CAN'T TALK WITH ELEONORA! :cry:
THAT CUTIE IS JUST THERE, LET ME SPEAK WITH HER! :cry:

John Ress

May 31, 2018
I thought the first braveheart game was abandoned, or incomplete or whatever. Anyway is playing the first game necessary to play this one? Can the first game be skipped?
Nope, you can play the new game, because it doesn't have anything with previous except the name

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
>no nude content besides MnY
What is MnY?
>Riley (male & female)
Is Riley the trap? Can you toggle an option to set Riley as male or female?

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
Ah, so it's v0.1, not v1.0.

Seems fun and funny, but character sizes just... bother me. As usual, MC looks like a 12-year old, which is bad enough, but girls are just not scaled properly. I know people have different heights and builds, but that's not it - the models aren't taller or smaller, they seem to simply be scaled along all three axis. Instead of shorter/taller, they are smaller/bigger. That's not how height works.

• Angry
Reactions: SnowyFrost

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Seeing how no one stated/mentioned Baka Mitai - not just Baka Mitai, but the version sang by best boi Akiyama -> I decided to pop in here to mention it.

I ended up singing it all day today while adulting.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SnowyFrost

Deskisio

Jun 11, 2022
Diré esto por curiosidad, este igual tendrá un final NTR como el anterior??

I'll say this out of curiosity, will this one still have an NTR ending like the previous one??

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Konstantinus

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Since I didn't find out about this before, now I have to see who will be that cute trap with whom I will do "bro stuff" this time,
I hope certain details and mechanics from the previous game look polished and the girls need to be more interesting, i only liked Blair and Raven in the first game

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Diré esto por curiosidad, este igual tendrá un final NTR como el anterior??
Si así avisen para no sacar el final la última vez me lo tragué como puta esquinero barata de barrio bajo.
You had to play very badly to get the ending without wanting it dude, although the game may have it, there are people here who like those things (sadly).

• Haha
Reactions: aordd69
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes