4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i hope so, he can wait and put it at the end to just enrage the anti NTR crowd. why do they act worse than crying cucks?
Not speaking about this specific situation, but in general. Maybe because they do not like to be made into crying cucks in a game that is further totally not about that or have much development time put into things they do not like especially if the scenes they are there for are not or hardly availabe due to slow burn or too many LI's? If devs want to make a game that is centered around that fetish it is fine and they should go for it.

Just do not expect people who are there for the adventures of their male MC to be enthused too much if the sex is without their male MC or NPC's take the main role in game story wise or sex wise. Different strokes for different folks, story lines that are interesting to some are just as boring or even a big turnoff to others as the average incest game with a reborn virgin mother and an mentally underdeveloped son of 18yo that suddenly wakes up with a stiffy for his mom may be for you :p

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
Wow Braveheart Academy 2
I didnt see this coming after playing the first season
Gonna wait for more waifu first maybe, if you still gonna adding more before playing it and find my best girl after that

Reactions: pgm_01

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Not speaking about this specific situation, but in general. Maybe because they do not like to be made into crying cucks in a game that is further totally not about that or have much development time put into things they do not like especially if the scenes they are there for are not or hardly availabe due to slow burn or too many LI's? If devs want to make a game that is centered around that fetish it is fine and they should go for it.

Just do not expect people who are there for the adventures of their male MC to be enthused too much if the sex is without their male MC or NPC's take the main role in game story wise or sex wise. Different strokes for different folks, story lines that are interesting to some are just as boring or even a big turnoff to others as the average incest game with a reborn virgin mother and an mentally underdeveloped son of 18yo that suddenly wakes up with a stiffy for his mom may be for you :p
I agree with you however...
You could literally click the button where it said "dismiss NTR".

You had to accept it or decline NTR.

It gives the player a choice(and last time was just a bad ending, wasnt even implemented as a route).

• Angry
Reactions: Boardguy

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i hope so, he can wait and put it at the end to just enrage the anti NTR crowd. why do they act worse than crying cucks?
In the previous one, to get to the NTR ending you had to want to get there, it had so many warnings that it was not possible to make a mistake. It was also a bad ending that occurred in the middle of the game.

For the rest, from what I have spoken with the Dev about this game, the intention is to include a true harem ending, and change the game mechanics so that the LIs interact more with each other and facilitate that ending as one of the official ones.

Reactions: SnowyFrost

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He also said in discord that it would be as easily avoidable as in the first game.
What is almost never avoidable unfortunately is the impact on the characters in how they need to be setup, unless you truly make two games with all the work that entails for a dev. To make real NTR work in a game it has needs as well and storylines and characters that get attention in story that accommodate it. NTR is more as just a sex scene here and there, it is a genre with its own rules that always has impact on the game. So in truth it is never avoidable, even if the act itself may be.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
You can indeed. The option is given right near the begging. I think Eleonora is a trap no matter what, though, which is unfortunate but you can just ignore her
Major bummer considering they are/they'd make a cute girl. Also, less content to play through.

Also also, seems like a weird flex when Riley is already right there with options, so it's not like the author is option-averse.

Last edited:
Reactions: angevarg674

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What is almost never avoidable unfortunately is the impact on the characters in how they need to be setup, unless you truly make two games with all the work that entails for a dev. To make real NTR work in a game it has needs as well and storylines and characters that get attention in story that accommodate it. NTR is more as just a sex scene here and there, it is a genre with its own rules that always has impact on the game. So in truth it is never avoidable, even if the act itself may be.
Well, actually, if I'm not wrong, the "NTR" of the first game consisted of some gangsters raping the LIs, what I don't know is if they did it until they killed them and then killed the MC (which is what I think someone said) or if it happened otherwise.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
need to play the first one or will itbe fine?
If you are one of those who like to see all the possible endings, I recommend that you play it because you will like it.

If, like me, you're only interested in the harem ending, you can probably skip playing it because you'll find the ending frustrating.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
if a patron asks for ntr in a non ntr game (and devs dont kick the trash out the same second), the dev could (should imo) make a patch completely separate from the game. so the cuck can download the separate patch and the rest of players can proceed to ignore it.
cause the rest of the patrons and players, did NOT ask for shit in their food.

just saying.

make the shit separate and everyone will be happy. well the cuck will be miserable but thats their whole shtick

none will dl (or pay for) a game with content they are not interested about.

I will keep this in my watch list untill I see what route the dev will chose
a) add ntr to his game or
b) make it a separate patch

best health to all.

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
if a patron asks for ntr in a non ntr game (and devs dont kick the trash out the same second), the dev could (should imo) make a patch completely separate from the game. so the cuck can download the separate patch and the rest of players can proceed to ignore it.
cause the rest of the patrons and players, did NOT ask for shit in their food.

just saying.

make the shit separate and everyone will be happy. well the cuck will be miserable but thats their whole shtick

none will dl (or pay for) a game with content they are not interested about.

I will keep this in my watch list untill I see what route the dev will chose
a) add ntr to his game or
b) make it a separate patch

best health to all.
Or you can click the big NO NTR like he had on the first game?

did NOT ask for shit in their food.
You can say no to shit in your food in the first game.
It comes with the plate but you can ask not to be served.

Reactions: aordd69

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Or you can click the big NO NTR like he had on the first game?
or it could be completely separate. what is so bad about it

You can say no to shit in your food in the first game.
It comes with the plate but you can ask not to be served.
you have strange eating habbits, but I am not judging.
if I pay to eat and the chef sudently puts shit as a side dish, I get out and leave.
just like I did in the prequel. dropped support and dropped the game. cause of someone who asked to have his fix in misery.

dev could keep his game clean and just make a patch for the high payers. I do not really see anything bad with it. do you?
is my suggestion that bothersome to you and whoever else wants that fetish?

or was I disrespectful to a fetish that ticked you enough to quote my post?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: aordd69
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes