4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
or it could be completely separate. what is so bad about it

you have strange eating habbits, but I am not judging.
if I pay to eat and the chef sudently puts shit as a side dish, I get out and leave.
just like I did in the prequel. dropped support and dropped the game. cause of someone who asked to have his fix in misery.

dev could keep his game clean and just make a patch for the high payers. I do not really see anything bad with it. do you?
is my suggestion that bothersome to you and whoever else wants that fetish?

or was I disrespectful to a fetish that ticked you enough to quote my post?
Yes, I think there is very wrong in not accepting that you can click NO.
Without seeing any of that content of course.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Yes, I think there is very wrong in not accepting that you can click NO.
Without seeing any of that content of course.
the only thing wrong is having to download content that I am not interested in with the excuse that I can click NO and avoid it.
in a game that if it wasnt pirated you would have pay to get.
I could avoid it by not downloading the extra content.
make it separate.
that way you can be happy with your dlc and I can be happy with what I payed to get. or pirated or whatever.
makes no sense to me that you insist giving devs a free pass in adding more shit in a game you like, because one guy wants it and pays for it.

• Angry
Reactions: MaugerCG
May 26, 2020
the only thing wrong is having to download content that I am not interested in with the excuse that I can click NO and avoid it.
in a game that if it wasnt pirated you would have pay to get.
I could avoid it by not downloading the extra content.
make it separate.
that way you can be happy with your dlc and I can be happy with what I payed to get. or pirated or whatever.
makes no sense to me that you insist giving devs a free pass in adding more shit in a game you like, because one guy wants it and pays for it.
But it's literally optional. Kinda feels like you're just mad the thing you don't like is treated like the default option my dude. Cry harder

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Its always interesting to see how much ppl mald at optional content.
maybe that is because when that content is optional it tends to bleed over in setup of games, MC, the girls and world and so on and tends not to improve games if not a fan of that. It is not just about the scene or scenes per se for many, but what it does to games to make them less enjoyable. Not unlike with a hard femdom game. Now if that is what devs want it is fine, but making the scene avoidable, let alone just skippable, hardly ever improves game much.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
But it's literally optional. Kinda feels like you're just mad the thing you don't like is treated like the default option my dude. Cry harder

since when having a different opinion is crying? are YOU crying because your opinion is different than mine? what kind of lame thought process is that? did you even try to consider what I said? or your brain is fryed from fapping too much?

LOL, get out a little. it will do you good.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
What's even worse its that... it isn't default at all.
It's the opposite, it's clearly meant as optional therefore when you get there it warns you and asks if you want to proceed.

Who cares if it comes bundled with the game, it's not like it's tainting the rest of the game.

Oh well.

since when having a different opinion is crying? are YOU crying because your opinion is different than mine? what kind of lame thought process is that? did you even try to consider what I said? or your brain is fryed from fapping too much?

I think it's the way... you portray your opinion.
You're against it even though nothing is forced onto you.

You're mad at the fact there IS NTR, not the fact that it is optional or not.

But logically you make no sense, because again... it's optional.
It's like you have an irrational fear of anything NTR, it's fine to not like it but when it's given an option and you don't want to EVEN have that... you're just being selfish.

Just because there are drinks at a party nobody is making you drink them.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
What's even worse its that... it isn't default at all.
It's the opposite, it's clearly meant as optional therefore when you get there it warns you and asks if you want to proceed.

Who cares if it comes bundled with the game, it's not like it's tainting the rest of the game.

Oh well.

I think it's the way... you portray your opinion.
You're against it even though nothing is forced onto you.

You're mad at the fact there IS NTR, not the fact that it is optional or not.

But logically you make no sense, because again... it's optional.
It's like you have an irrational fear of anything NTR, it's fine to not like it but when it's given an option and you don't want to EVEN have that... you're just being selfish.

Just because there are drinks at a party nobody is making you drink them.
I really dont understand why we argue still. it is as if I said the sky is pink.
we agreed to dissagree. I have no problem with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you know what, I give up. should have put the game on ignore and be done with it.

I wish the dev good luck and do what they wish.
cheers

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
maybe that is because when that content is optional it tends to bleed over in setup of games, MC, the girls and world and so on and tends not to improve games if not a fan of that. It is not just about the scene or scenes per se for many, but what it does to games to make them less enjoyable. Not unlike with a hard femdom game. Now if that is what devs want it is fine, but making the scene avoidable, let alone just skippable, hardly ever improves game much.
Maybe you should just accept that not every game is made for you then.

May 26, 2020

It's not "having a different opinion," it's what that opinion is and how you attempt to defend it. Nice execution of that "just a differing opinion" cope though

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9
Sep 23, 2021
I really dont understand why we argue still. it is as if I said the sky is pink.
we agreed to dissagree. I have no problem with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you know what, I give up. should have put the game on ignore and be done with it.

I wish the dev good luck and do what they wish.
cheers
NoNoNo, don't give up now! You are clearly winning an argument about an completely optional add-on that no one is force to play, in a game where it is clearly not the main focus(unlike some games where it is optional, but dev put in as much work on both side to cater all, looking at you tsumamigui3). I'm sure by persuading snowyfrost and other on a site on clearly pay the dev to put content in, you will be able to make a change! Never give up!

blob_popcorn.gif

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe you should just accept that not every game is made for you then.
Oh, that is exactly what I do and I tend to avoid games that are setup to facilitate certain genres, since I know they tend to have incoherent stories, unexplainable character behavior and in the end most of the time not enough sex scenes to enjoy for me to overlook those first two things and are rather annoying to me as fun :p I only reacted that by making a scene avoidable or skippable it does not change the tone of the game or how its characters are treated, so when do that it is then suddenly not a game that is made to cater certain kinks.

The only way for a dev to do that is to really make two separate games with different character and personalities in one and then making two games much smarter in first place, but always too much work even if it was a decent sized team. The choice what to do is in the end always up to the dev in question, just be aware that skipping or making a scene avoidable for many still make it a game they do not enjoy since most of game still revolves around characters and actions having to do with those kink NPC's, so if want to go for those themes go all out on it and do not put too much time in making it avoidable or skippable. Your game will not really please or is felt better to those who do not like such games in first place by including it and the real lovers of those genres will want quite a bit of focus on their kinks as well, doing both is a loss/loss, not a win/win in my opinion. :p

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
Oh, that is exactly what I do and I tend to avoid games that are setup to facilitate certain genres, since I know they tend to have incoherent stories, unexplainable character behavior and in the end most of the time not enough sex scenes to enjoy for me to overlook those first two things and are rather annoying to me as fun :p I only reacted that by making a scene avoidable or skippable it does not change the tone of the game or how its characters are treated, so when do that it is then suddenly not a game that is made to cater certain kinks.

The only way for a dev to do that is to really make two separate games with different character and personalities in one and then making two games much smarter in first place, but always too much work even if it was a decent sized team. The choice what to do is in the end always up to the dev in question, just be aware that skipping or making a scene avoidable for many still make it a game they do not enjoy since most of game still revolves around characters and actions having to do with those kink NPC's, so if want to go for those themes go all out on it and do not put too much time in making it avoidable or skippable. Your game will not really please or is felt better to those who do not like such games in first place by including it and the real lovers of those genres will want quite a bit of focus on their kinks as well, doing both is a loss/loss, not a win/win in my opinion. :p
While both you & beast are trying to get the same result, thank you for explaining why you think so. Those are valid points that lead to provide why splitting is good idea as they can clash & ruin the flow of the story if the NTR part are merge in. (Un?)fortunately, the first game have the option to not go into the route at all, and I'm not interested enough to partake in said route, so the flow was never interrupt in the first place. I can see how it would be weird/jarring to go from light heart stuff>NTR> back to light heart stuff though. Only way to make it work is after a point, make it two separate story, then there no worry about merging back to main story.
Or did i missread what you are saying?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While both you & beast are trying to get the same result, thank you for explaining why you think so. Those are valid points that lead to provide why splitting is good idea as they can clash & ruin the flow of the story if the NTR part are merge in. (Un?)fortunately, the first game have the option to not go into the route at all, and I'm not interested enough to partake in said route, so the flow was never interrupt in the first place. I can see how it would be weird/jarring to go from light heart stuff>NTR> back to light heart stuff though. Only way to make it work is after a point, make it two separate story, then there no worry about merging back to main story.
Or did i missread what you are saying?
[/QUOT
You mostly read it right, but what I said is more in general as specific for braveheart 1, but even there you have to introduce those NPC's that do the deed and develop them and their relation with MC and female chars. That in itself makes a game already less fun for me even. It is same in a way as many people having problems with the super annoying lousy best friend in many games I would never have as a friend. Instead of adding fun to a game, having to deal all the time with them makes them annoying to me and lessens a game. Adding them to the game has its own impact already, beyond specific scenes they get into that others find possibly way more abhorrent as me per se.

Last edited:

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
is the game broken? i can't return to my home pass the 19hs.. i just stay in the skool with the ladys.. and talk to them all but.. not trigger any event.. its a waste of time talking to all and nothing happens... ¬¬

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
is the game broken? i can't return to my home pass the 19hs.. i just stay in the skool with the ladys.. and talk to them all but.. not trigger any event.. its a waste of time talking to all and nothing happens... ¬¬
That definitely sounds like a Bug.
I didn't encounter that at all.

Maybe it had something to do with what you did and it got you stuck on the school?

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
That definitely sounds like a Bug.
I didn't encounter that at all.

Maybe it had something to do with what you did and it got you stuck on the school?
Its work fine in the previous version.. but i got the update, copy the save carpet, start the game, load the save file and.... that happen.. so, for me the version is like corrupt or something.. the last i can do is start over.. but is strange.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Its work fine in the previous version.. but i got the update, copy the save carpet, start the game, load the save file and.... that happen.. so, for me the version is like corrupt or something.. the last i can do is start over.. but is strange.
I remember the dev talking about the saves being entirely broken for 0.2, but he also stated it should be the only update where it happens.

Something to do about the message and the gallery things, I can't exactly remember.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Orange Convenient Events!
The first render previews have dropped!
As you work at your part-time you'll unlock events and maybe you'll find out an interesting twist to the Orange Convenient!

- 4 Side Events -

- Part-Time!
28 Renders

- Double Trouble?!
42 Renders

- An End Of A Shift
15 Renders

- A Storm Brews
35 Renders

To a total of **120 Renders**!
(All previews are available for free on patreon and discord as well)

Reactions: SnowyFrost
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes