4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i started a new game... and every works fine.. =)
But.. its less of content that i was expected.. but i really like Riley and Eleonor

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Main Story 1/2
This update will have two Main Story segments to keep progress going
This segment has **142 Renders!**

This update's current total is **264 Renders!***

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Main Story 2/2
The second main story event of this update has been completed!

This segment has **112 Renders**, two of them are from messages!

This update's current total is **376 Renders**!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Ryuko's Character Event

Since all characters have gotten 1 event already (or will by the end of this update!)

Ryuko's got another one going for her!

Her event has **147 Renders** and 17 of them Animations**!

Includes 2 very sexy selfies ♥

This update's current total is **523 Renders!**

Max Muscle

Sep 10, 2021
Braveheart Academy 2 - Ryuko's Character Event

Since all characters have gotten 1 event already (or will by the end of this update!)

Ryuko's got another one going for her!

Her event has **147 Renders** and 17 of them Animations**!

Includes 2 very sexy selfies ♥

This update's current total is **523 Renders!**
Pog!

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Miki's Character Event

Miki takes you to... a special cinema where movies are a little different.

Let's say it gets a little... spicy.

Her event has **139 Renders**!

Includes **2** very sexy selfies ♥

This update's current total is **662 Renders**!

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
RHFlash the Braveheart Patreon Bot :KEK:
Braveheart Academy 2 - Miki's Character Event

Miki takes you to... a special cinema where movies are a little different.

Let's say it gets a little... spicy.

Her event has **139 Renders**!

Includes **2** very sexy selfies ♥

This update's current total is **662 Renders**!
Am I the only one that wants to be ravaged by big mommy milkers Miki? :love:

• Haha
Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Hana's Character Event

You find Hana in her natural habitat !

Only one main event left, and then it's onward to Meet N' Yeet VR and Timed Events!

Her event has **117 Renders**, and **2** of them are animations!
*Includes 1 adorable selfie! ♥*

This update's current total is **779 Renders**!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Braveheart Academy 2 - Zoe's Character Event

You're accompanied by Zoe and Miki, embarking on a humorous shopping spree, where cute light-hearted interactions are sure to ensue in this unexpected fashion escapade.

Her event has **146 Renders**!
Includes **1** sexy selfie!

This update's current total is **925 Renders**!

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Step sis added in this update, incest please?:p
And good to see raven again(although i like her previous hairstyle before)! Miss her already!:love:
Since ryuko and quelea are being sister but raven said ryuko's mother is rika, can I assume that the official ending of BA1 is the harem ending that the previous mc took all girls?:cool:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And good to see raven again(although i like her previous hairstyle before)! Miss her already!:love:
Since ryuko and quelea are being sister but raven said ryuko's mother is rika, can I assume that the official ending of BA1 is the harem ending that the previous mc took all girls?:cool:
Actually, from what the Dev said on discord, it doesn't match any of the endings.

Also, the harem ending was rather frustrating. The LIs wait for the MC at his house, they accuse the MC of having been dating everyone in secret, and then, after criticizing him, it seems like they are going to assault him and there the game ends, nothing is seen, just some phrases and a wall from the house (I don't remember if there was nothing else or if I was already so upset that I turned it off) (there is no indication that after the assault the MC ends up with all the LIs, and from the looks of the end I don't think so)

• Sad
Reactions: SnowyFrost

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Actually, from what the Dev said on discord, it doesn't match any of the endings.

Also, the harem ending was rather frustrating. The LIs wait for the MC at his house, they accuse the MC of having been dating everyone in secret, and then, after criticizing him, it seems like they are going to assault him and there the game ends, nothing is seen, just some phrases and a wall from the house (I don't remember if there was nothing else or if I was already so upset that I turned it off) (there is no indication that after the assault the MC ends up with all the LIs, and from the looks of the end I don't think so)
Originally in BA1 the harem ending is some kind of like an easter egg, at that time developer develop the game and want it end in solo ending officially therefore the harem ending is much shorter than the other solo endings if you compare them together.
For BA2 now basic on the words raven said my best guess is BA2 starting as continuing the harem ending of BA1(all girls accepted mc are forming a harem) but kind of like in a parallel world which make the character future setting different from the original solo endings in BA1, we will see if there are more evidences specially talking about BA2 is officially continuing in which solo ending in the future updates.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Originally in BA1 the harem ending is some kind of like an easter egg, at that time developer develop the game and want it end in solo ending officially therefore the harem ending is much shorter than the other solo endings if you compare them together.
I can't compare the harem ending to the other endings, I only played the harem ending, and I disliked it so much that I closed the game and deleted it forever. I have no intention, neither when I played the game, nor now, nor in the future, to see the other endings.

For BA2 now basic on the words raven said my best guess is BA2 starting as continuing the harem ending of BA1(all girls accepted mc are forming a harem) but kind of like in a parallel world which make the character future setting different from the original solo endings in BA1, we will see if there are more evidences specially talking about BA2 is officially continuing in which solo ending in the future updates.
According to what the dev told me on discord, the beginning of this game is more of a mix of Rika and Raven's individual endings.

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-10 155446.png

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020

The dev added her in the past update, so I pray to the gods we get some sister content in this update.

Her design and persona just hit the fucking spot as an older sister.

I can't compare the harem ending to the other endings, I only played the harem ending, and I disliked it so much that I closed the game and deleted it forever. I have no intention, neither when I played the game, nor now, nor in the future, to see the other endings.

According to what the dev told me on discord, the beginning of this game is more of a mix of Rika and Raven's individual endings.

View attachment 3075690
That makes more sense.
I wonder if it is for plot purposes, I mean we already saw Raven.

Literal milfs right now, waiting for some fun :KEK: .

w123t4

May 26, 2019

View attachment 3075690
Then I guess it is kind of a polyamory ending between raven, rika and mc since their daughter are being sister? :unsure:
If so why not including the other Lis and continuing the harem ending as they are already in a polyamory relationship?:cry:

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes