• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BraveheartAcademy2-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
i can't download 0.3 on android, keeps saying this, tried downloading on different browsers same thing. anyway to fix?

Sirium

Dec 16, 2017
I've unlocked all the events except for the step-sister's last one, is there any way to trigger it? I played an additional week after the last calendar event but nothing triggered.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I've unlocked all the events except for the step-sister's last one, is there any way to trigger it? I played an additional week after the last calendar event but nothing triggered.
I think the step-sister one is on the 10th, I had to start a new save to be able to go back in time for it because my save was past it.

Sirium

Dec 16, 2017
I think the step-sister one is on the 10th, I had to start a new save to be able to go back in time for it because my save was past it.
The 10th event is the arrival of the step-sister, the first step-sis event, that I’ve already unlock, the only event I haven’t unlock is the last event (the second event where she's drunk). I'll probably start a new save with the next update.

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Oh, it´s a sandbox now -> instant delete.
Wasn't it always a sandbox?
Even the first game was.

The game just allows you to approach whichever girl you want, I don't see how that is detrimental to the experience.
At least it is a very light sandbox, I doubt you'd get lost or need a walkthrough the game even shows you red exclamation marks on where you need to go.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I played the first game not long ago but I liked the MC from the previous one a lot better. This one is actually annoying, or at least in the beginning,
I think I prefer the first MC as well.
This one seems more... normal for some reason which is fine but having a direct comparison with his previous work I'd rather have kept the personality.

Nothing137

Feb 15, 2023
View attachment 2583630
Braveheart Academy 2 [v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my
.​
Is there any chance of making this mod available for android port?

timberwolfe

Mar 15, 2020
really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

really hope this doesn't end up like the previous game where a route that just doesn't fucking fit the rest of the game just gets randomly dropped in the game (allegedly) just 'cause some schmuck gave the dev a lot of money and asked for it.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes