4.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 2583037

Overview:
You've just got the golden ticket to the new rebranded International Braveheart Academy!
A wide array of girls to meet and pursue romantic relationships with them. The game involves a branching narrative with a Main Story and Character Events with multiple choices and dialogue options!
Players can engage in various activities with the girls as they roam the school, and more options are unlocked as you build relationships with the characters, and the ultimate goal is often to form a lasting romantic relationship with one(or all!) of the characters.

The open world aspect of the game allows players to explore the environment at their own pace and select who to go for first!
So come and have fun in this lighthearted visual novel about 11 babes!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: Chrys - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Prequel: Braveheart Academy
Other Games: God's Call
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - -
MEGA - -
Android: - -
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: WALKTHROUGH MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2583041 View attachment 2583042 View attachment 2583043 View attachment 2583044 View attachment 2583045 View attachment 2583047 View attachment 2583048 View attachment 2583050 View attachment 2583052 View attachment 2583053 View attachment 2583054
why is Moon in here lol. thats NTR DX

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Dang, I love this game. I think sharing/swinging or even some NTR would be great on it, but even being a big fan of this genres and this game having nothing of it, I just LOVE this game.
Lets... Not drastically change a games genre and cause people to leave, hmm?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
In my case I prefer that those things don't be included.
I mean, full honesty, this. I dislike Netorare and Netorase (I'm generally fine with Netori :D), but if a game's default state has no NTR/All NTR, it shouldn't really be a discussion unless there's been discussion directly or indirectly invited by the dev (i.e, it's under planned tags or for instance Welcum to the City has an antagonist love stat that implies NTR without any other mention of it.)

I mean that's just a troll move, to bring it up without any previous evidence or reason...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean, full honesty, this. I dislike Netorare and Netorase (I'm generally fine with Netori :D), but if a game's default state has no NTR/All NTR, it shouldn't really be a discussion unless there's been discussion directly or indirectly invited by the dev (i.e, it's under planned tags or for instance Welcum to the City has an antagonist love stat that implies NTR without any other mention of it.)

I mean that's just a troll move, to bring it up without any previous evidence or reason...
Well, in fact the Dev did say that he was considering doing a NTR route (or maybe something similar to the NTR from the first game); although it wasn't an idea welcomed with great enthusiasm.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Well, in fact the Dev did say that he was considering doing a NTR route (or maybe something similar to the NTR from the first game); although it wasn't an idea welcomed with great enthusiasm.
Ah, my bad then. I also didn't play the first game. Even looked back at playing it first. HS1 just doesn't work for me in most cases e.e

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ah, my bad then. I also didn't play the first game. Even looked back at playing it first. HS1 just doesn't work for me in most cases e.e
In the first game there was a bad NTR ending (or, more accurately, some guys rape all the LIs, if what I read about it is correct) that happened about halfway through the game. The good thing was that the option that activated it (as far as I know if you chose that option, the bad ending happens without any posibility of stop it) was indicated in an ostentatiously clear way, so that no one could choose it by mistake.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes