4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
no NTR in this one like in Braveheart Academy 1?

really hope this doesn't end up like the previous game where a route that just doesn't fucking fit the rest of the game just gets randomly dropped in the game (allegedly) just 'cause some schmuck gave the dev a lot of money and asked for it.
These "allegations" are dangerous, someone get angry and pull it out of nowhere and people keep repeating it like it's true (what you did, even saying "allegedly" can't change the tone of the rest).

radverenn

Jun 17, 2023
Is it a direct sequel? Like, do I need to play the first one to understand better, or is it okay to start with this one?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Is it a direct sequel? Like, do I need to play the first one to understand better, or is it okay to start with this one?
It is a direct sequel, but it’s with all new characters. You’re okay to start with this one if you want to!

• Red Heart
Reactions: radverenn

radverenn

Jun 17, 2023
It is a direct sequel, but it’s with all new characters. You’re okay to start with this one if you want to!
btw do you know how I exactly unlock the ''flirt'' button?
I have done events and small talks, mains, but is still locked, and I seem to have no progress with the girls

radverenn

Jun 17, 2023
I think the flirt option is for later versions
FRIEND, I just finished the three games from this creator, all routes I could imagine, and I still want more.
I've got to admit that I was more involved in the story than I thought I would be. Especially in ''God's Call'' and even this Braveheart 2.
Do you know some more games similar to one of these two?
thaaanks!!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
FRIEND, I just finished the three games from this creator, all routes I could imagine, and I still want more.
I've got to admit that I was more involved in the story than I thought I would be. Especially in ''God's Call'' and even this Braveheart 2.
thaaanks!!
They are the best games :giggle:
I’ll DM you some good story focused games and a futa games list link

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
thaaanks!!
Well, I played "Braveheart academy" a while ago, just watching the harem ending. The game went very well until the end, which I found frustrating and disappointing.

The one I haven't played is "God's Call", and I don't see it likely that I will play it.

radverenn

Jun 17, 2023
Well, I played "Braveheart academy" a while ago, just watching the harem ending. The game went very well until the end, which I found frustrating and disappointing.

The one I haven't played is "God's Call", and I don't see it likely that I will play it.
yeah, I didn't like this too. I mean, it was my first time playing +18 VN and I expected to have more weight in your choices. Like a girl being mad about me staying with another girl without telling her. But well... it even had NTR content, so not my thing really. Besides, everything happens very quickly and the girls look almost identical when horny.
Unfortunately for me, the second one looks like it will have all of this too, but at least I found it more fun.
There is also the fact that because it's one of my first games of its kind, I don't have a very strong basis for knowing what is objectively bad or not.
I played ''Eternum'' (RHFlash recommendation) yesterday (same author apparently) and it's visible how it's more developed.
LEAVING THAT ASIDE. BlasKyau, do you have some recommendations? It could be any game on this site, really. I'm exploring new things : ) thanks

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I played ''Eternum'' (RHFlash recommendation) yesterday (same author apparently) and it's visible how it's more developed
No I meant that Eternum is from the same developer as Once in a Lifetime which was Caribdis’ first game. I do think developers tend to find their way by their second game if they’re new to developing, as Chrys was to my knowledge with Braveheart 1.

It’s certainly your decision, but if I could attempt to sway you a bit. The game is fantastic in my opinion. It may be worth a try if you like characters like Eleonora or Riley (with the extra sausage) from this game, and may be interested in a darker story driven fantasy game.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Happy Valentines Everyone

Now that I've got your sweet attention!

I want to say two things!

First, all my games are part of a Valentines Bundle on itch!

(I'm getting around 2%, but it is free and pay what you want sort of deal, so check it out ♥)

Secondly!

The Chapter 3 (Human Route) has been actually taking way more time to write than I anticipated.

I've had very rough weeks, but I still expected to have written some more.
There were many days where I sat down and nothing came out.

But it has picked up again and I've sub divided the bullet points of the plot to help me push out more of my writing out of me.

Currently at 27 Pages and 4877 words.
I'd say I'm above 1/4th right now, somewhat close to 1/3rd.

For reference:
Beast Route (CH3) - 76 Pages - 18443 Words
Elven Route (CH3) - 87 Pages - 19868 Words

Beast Route (CH2) - 59 Pages - 12054 Words
Elven Route (CH2) - 52 Pages - 10544 Words
Human Route (CH2) - 50 Pages - 10205 Words

1707917613883.png
1707917624766.png
1707917639973.png

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: pgm_01 and RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
New Game Tags:
Vaginal Sex, Handjob, Oral Sex, Humor, Sandbox, Lesbian, Creampie, Harem, Mobile Game, Big Ass, Big Tits, Teasing

New Developer Link:

Reactions: DevinHesi
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes