Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Im just going to add a big warning saying that you can turn off the minigame in the options menu.
At the start of the game, at the tips and at the beginning of the story.

Reactions: Voyeur88

Rezu

Apr 17, 2018
I like the idea, but oh god screw those puzzles so freaking much, Just... why? They don't add anything.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Mega links are dead. Any plans to reupload them?
Had to use JDownloader 'cause for some reason I can download at an average 400KB/s with those mirrors using browser...

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Mega links are dead. Any plans to reupload them?
Had to use JDownloader 'cause for some reason I can download at an average 400KB/s with those mirrors using browser...
Uhh, for some reason the thread didn't update?
Or it actually rolled back, I added 1.1 Android version + hotfixes across all versions earlier today and from the looks of it, it was as if that never happened.

Re-updated!

Reactions: xLeviathan

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Rika: We value simplicity
also Rika: wears high-heels(i hate heels!!!It's my anti-fetish bc i think how much pain and stress on the ankles), her family is hella rich, lives in a traditional Japanese house...

Me: Yeah...simplicity...

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
With the power of technologies the team was able to do wonders in compression for all of you, compression aficionados that won't touch a game unless its really really small, because that's what actually matters.

The game went from 1GB to 76MB.(MAC stands at 57 MB, really amazing stuff.)
PC:

MAC:

(Side note, this is just a meme in which I made in a couple of minutes everything was mass compressed and is a funny JPG edition, bottom line I'm not interested in compressing any further than I currently am on the regular version because it would affect visual quality and I do not want that. If you're passing a game by its size well that's your choice to make.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Trollolol

Tempest42

Jun 15, 2017
Very good start. Could use a little more worldbuilding. i.e. There are multiple occassion the MC will talk about things that the player knows nothing about. It would be good if this was integrated more and actually told to the player, not just the MC. For instance multiple times in interacting with Raven the MC will mention her reputation at the school or her friends, both of which the player has never heard of before.

Also worth noting that you can currently use the rollback feature in renpy to re-roll the puzzles until you get a good start, massively simplifying the puzzles.

Last edited:

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
With the power of technologies the team was able to do wonders in compression for all of you, compression aficionados that won't touch a game unless its really really small, because that's what actually matters.

The game went from 1GB to 76MB.(MAC stands at 57 MB, really amazing stuff.)
PC:
MEGA

MAC:
MEGA

(Side note, this is just a meme in which I made in a couple of minutes everything was mass compressed and is a funny JPG edition, bottom line I'm not interested in compressing any further than I currently am on the regular version because it would affect visual quality and I do not want that. If you're passing a game by its size well that's your choice to make.)
Warning with F-Secure.
Trojan.TR/Crypt.ZPACK.gen
It could be a false positive but F-Secure rarely has them.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
So I was able to confirm that some of the puzzles are literally unsolvable, blocking content. Confirmed using 3x3 slide puzzle solver
Maybe I've just not encountered one yet where all of the squares are filled, but as long as at least one is empty, they're always solvable.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
It needs to be possible to avoid some content. Looking forward to future versions where you can avoid certain people.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
yep...i agree
A way that I see to be able to do this differently would be go the more VN style.
Meaning there's no renders for each individual event but those would be saved for later and play this out with sprites as a regular VN, and when in a special encounter, have those rendered.

After some checking it would cut half of the game's size.
(Each image weighs around 500-900Kbs)

But doing this would well cause it to have "less" content as well, or at least eye candy for the most part since the important scenes for everyone would be there.
I was going this route because I feel people would enjoy having everything rendered.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A way that I see to be able to do this differently would go the more VN style.
Meaning there's no renders for each individual event but those would be saved for later and play this out with sprites as a regular VN, and when in a special encounter, have those rendered.

After some checking, it would cut half of the game's size.
(Each image weighs around 500-900Kbs)

But doing this would well cause it to have "less" content as well, or at least eye candy for the most part since the important scenes for everyone would be there.
I was going this route because I feel people would enjoy having everything rendered.
stick to this: Do what you feel it's right, become popular bc your creation is good, rather than become the puppet of some payers

Reactions: tazaaron

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So I was able to confirm that some of the puzzles are literally unsolvable, blocking content. Confirmed using 3x3 slide puzzle solver
The way the mini-game was programmed doesn't really make that possible to happen.
And on a 3x3 slide puzzle the pattern that cannot be solved is if you can have it this way:

1|2|3
-+-+-
4|5|6
-+-+-
X |8|7
(X is the free square)

If you're able to get it like this please do send the a print screen, because I've solved around 200+ of these while testing the game in many different scenarios, whether was testing the timer, the lose screen, the win screen when those were being added etc..
The patterns aren't "random" otherwise that would create unsolvable puzzles.

stick to this: Do what you feel it's right, become popular bc your creation is good, rather than become the puppet of some payers
I'll see what I can do video wise, maybe I can compress that a little bit further without losing quality.
(They take around 30% of the file size atm, maybe I can improve on that aspect)

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey everyone, hope you all enjoyed update 1.1!
The ground works needs to start being laid for 1.2 and what better way to start other than deciding which of the 3 remaining characters will debut on 1.2!

H Content will be added for Lyra on 1.2.
Blair(Male & Female route both with H content) will come on 1.3.

Reactions: Canade
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes