Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey everyone, hope you all enjoyed update 1.1!
The ground works needs to start being laid for 1.2 and what better way to start other than deciding which of the 3 remaining characters will debut on 1.2!

H Content will be added for Lyra on 1.2.
Blair(Male & Female route both with H content) will come on 1.3.
i mean...Blair is what? she(i'm using she-pronoun bc he/she uses it) a guy with small boobs or a girl with a penis?XD i mean she has a bump on the lower area of her body...but a small "hill" on her chest-area XD

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
i mean...Blair is what? she(i'm using she-pronoun bc he/she uses it) a guy with small boobs or a girl with a penis?XD i mean she has a bump on the lower area of her body...but a small "hill" on her chest-area XD
Blair is male, later on you'll see he purposely wears a bra to make the chest area look a tad bit bigger.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
He call's himself she because that's what he wants to be identified as.
still not answering my question XD i mean...he thinks she is a girl trapped inside an effeminate guy's body?XD she will ever want to change it to full girl?

(worst way to ask it, but my English is pretty rough bc i'm not a native, sorry, i'm all for lgbt+'s community and pro- "learn to speak properly" XD)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I can't even answer correctly because that's up to the writer to decide where to take Blair from here onwards.

But right now, you put it in the best way, except Blair doesn't think himself as a female, but a male that acts more on the feminine side, effeminate for sure.
But he knows he is a male and knows that he likes other males, he has no doubt of that.
But for social standings within the school and around him he calls himself she.

Sorry as well, english isn't my first language either so this topic in specific might be harder for me to explain.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I can't even answer correctly because that's up to the writer to decide where to take Blair from here onwards.

But right now, you put it in the best way, except Blair doesn't think himself as a female, but a male that acts more on the feminine side, effeminate for sure.
But he knows he is a male and knows that he likes other males, he has no doubt of that.
But for social standings within the school and around him he calls himself she.
finally a complete answer, thanks ^^

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Avira is hitting this as a trojan to track data... (TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen )

Is this another developer that added some sort of tracking data where I need to stop it via firewall or is there something more to this?

I've run hundreds of RenPy games and Avira doesn't do anything with them. This game is one of two RenPy games that have been caught with a tracking trojan... so I'm sure it's not a false positive :unsure:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You have access to the renpy files, I didn't do any of that.
You can literally view every individual file.

Its only AVIRA that appears to detect that atm, don't know why.
Im more than positive its actually a false positive, when I didn't really do any of that.

"so I'm sure it's not a false positive" -
please do provide something that backs up your claim, and AVIRA doesn't really have the best track recording as an Anti-Virus to begin with.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
You have access to the renpy files, I didn't do any of that.
You can literally view every individual file.

Its only AVIRA that appears to detect that atm, don't know why.
Im more than positive its actually a false positive, when I didn't really do any of that.

"so I'm sure it's not a false positive" -
please do provide something that backs up your claim, and AVIRA doesn't really have the best track recording as an Anti-Virus to begin with.
Yeah, I'm not sure why either... But like I said, I have literally hundreds of RenPy games on my computer and it popped up only for your game executable.

It's why I'm asking, I'm not pushing some sort of agenda here. I'm just trying to get down to WHY this is popping for this executable not for the other hundreds of RenPy games I have on my computer...

And reason why I said "so I'm sure it's not a false positive" is because again, it's the ONLY executable that it's popping on... If anyone else has any idea as to why it is popping up... I would gladly listen in.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Okay from the Ren'Py team they said it might actually be related with the actual ICO file and it usually creates false positives.
Are you free to test this for me?

Add me on Discord Kuumi#7010

Will compile a version without any ICOs tosee if that's the issue.

EDIT: Also linked me a thread where a similar issue the exact same happened.

Aye, give me a couple minutes...

EDIT: HAHA, you're set up just like me... I cannot add you in Discord because you don't accept requests :LOL:

UPDATE: Yup, it was hitting on the icon file... according to the RenPy team, this is a false positive. Kamuiii is a true trooper of a developer to hammer this out to reassure players (y)

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
With so much discussion here, I only know one thing,
I am very much looking forward to the next version. Does anyone know which launch schedule?
It will be monthly, bimonthly, quarterly ....
I see people asking for a compressed version, I already wanted these goddesses in 4k.

• Love
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

lolertrong

May 28, 2018
The tag is fine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm kinda tired of this shit. Traps aren't gay, and I 100% mean this. I'm gay, someone who looks like a woman doesn't turn me on just because they have a dick. If anything, traps are bi. Just use the "trap" tag and stop using the "gay" tag. Then if you ask for gay games people just say "just look for the gay tag hurr durr" but everything is filled with boobs all the same.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
With so much discussion here, I only know one thing,
I am very much looking forward to the next version. Does anyone know which launch schedule?
It will be monthly, bimonthly, quarterly ....
I see people asking for a compressed version, I already wanted these goddesses in 4k.
you have low-standards u.u i want 8k u.u i want a design so perfect that I'll need NASA's computers for playing it XD

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm kinda tired of this shit. Traps aren't gay, and I 100% mean this. I'm gay, someone who looks like a woman doesn't turn me on just because they have a dick. If anything, traps are bi. Just use the "trap" tag and stop using the "gay" tag. Then if you ask for gay games people just say "just look for the gay tag hurr durr" but everything is filled with boobs all the same.
That's your opinion, not a universal truth, just as in my opinion him looking like a woman dosen't warrant getting off the gay tag.
For me the tag remains, if some other uploader or mod wants to get it off it's free to do it

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's your opinion, not a universal truth, just as in my opinion him looking like a woman doesn't warrant getting off the gay tag.
For me the tag remains, if some other uploader or mod wants to get it off it's free to do it
i mean...he is a feminine male, who uses she-pronouns(or has a female identity)...and he/she kisses MC...biologically it's a gay kiss...but Blair identifies as a girl...so technically it's a hetero kiss...

I hate this stuff(i mean the whole argument) bc it's confusing as hell (to explain)

Nov 11, 2019
Blair will have two routes.
Male & Female.

I'll leave Blair for last because of this reason.
We're going to take male & female Blair and take it to the part where it has H Content.(Both of them ofc)
I've had a lot of people ask me if Blair was every going to have a female counter part yes, and a different story too.
(Same personality tho!)
Thank you for putting in the time and effort to make two routes. Thats true dedication my friend and a blessing to your fans. We appreciate it.

Reactions: Canade
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes