Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hey everyone,

1.2 Development starts today! Sophia won (by a large margin) the Poll!

View attachment 634918 View attachment 634916
For people who don't know, Sophia is a first year and has a submissive/attached type personality!
She'll have her route started in 1.2 and Lyra's route will progress further!
Submissive/attached type of personality? Explain please(or give a description without spoilers, please) bc in my mind i'm thinking of a yandere or a submissive but very jealous girlfriend XD

also an idea of the ETA?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Sophia's personality can be boiled down to a person that relies on others.
For example how Saki from Emergence[177013] is later on, not to that extend of course but just to give a similar example.
I didn't mean attached has a jealous/yandere type, its more like dependent type of attached.

Oh I'll put a much better ETA further down the line but it should be around 7th~ of May!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sophia's personality can be boiled down to a person that relies on others.
For example how Saki from Emergence[177013] is later on, not to that extend of course but just to give a similar example.
I didn't mean attached has a jealous/yandere type, its more like dependent type of attached.

Oh I'll put a much better ETA further down the line but it should be around 7th~ of May!
...okay not sure if i should dislike her or not

also the ETA: wow around 10 days?XD cool!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just wanted to give out some information

Calendar.png

Just giving a public update on one of the features, so you know what purpose it will serve.

This is the calendar, how it will have plenty of events such as school festivals summer stuff and amongst other events within the school including exams etc.
The game will take place in 4 months, March / April / May / June.

For 1.2 this will be it for now, its not functional but the base is here.

There will be dated events that you'll be able to go to but they'll make you choose which character to go with for example making that choice a one time only choice.
It has no deep impact on the story and should be viewed as simple side events!
They won't overlap with any other event or anything of sorts, and will be able to be done without compromising seeing other characters in that day.
(That also means you can miss them too)

I felt like the calendar should be something I tell everyone, because that involves more about the end game and less of a feature itself.

Besides I do want to make the endings as if school ends, and you get a peek at the future.
And see yourself with the person you got farthest in the end, (and if you got to several endings) you'll get to pick which one you ultimately go to.

Any feedback on this is welcome!
Thanks again for the patience, 1.2 release date is aimed at the 7th of May.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I won't stop updating!
I am very active on this thread too!
The new update should come out tomorrow!

I also believe I update the game rather fast as its only been 9 days since 1.1.

A teaser for the upcoming content.
(65 animations coming in hot.)
you post small updates but very fast, it is true u.u

You're the dev, some developers want to make big updates and make a release a year...others (like you) fast but small updates

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I feel its better even if players don't play each individual updates they can always count with new content C:

EDIT: Personal opinion on this, is that I feel each update adds enough to warrant people to come and check it out!

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Warning reuploading version 1.2 due to a gamebreaking bug with Raven & Blair as they never show up if you've selected the first year.

Main thread should be updated in 30 mins.

Reactions: Repuci

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Warning reuploading version 1.2 due to a gamebreaking bug with Raven & Blair as they never show up if you've selected the first year.

Main thread should be updated in 30 mins.
Goddamit i just started making mirrors :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes