Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Great thanks Kamuii, also saves from the previous version are not showing in 1.2, i think we have to start again?
Unfortunately you'll have to start over for now.
This is happening because I have code ready for the future, the girls in specific are already coded in but without any actual content.
Meaning all the logic for them to show up in wherever is already done etc.
Each time you start a game it reads their content and where they will be etc.
Meaning an old save doesn't have any of that therefore they aren't compatible.

Will work on it on 1.3 to stop this from happening.

Don't use older saves!

For the reasons I mentioned above, lyra is going to be as if nothing was updated and sophia won't show up aswell :(

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice game so far.
What I kind find weird is the kiss scene with Blair at the park. I gave him always bad answers and you are forced to kiss him.
I don't want to kiss him, I don't want to do with him romantically or sexual in any way.^^
Also, the time is somewhat messed up. Second day noon or afternoon (don't remember), nothing to do at school, see the mark at the park, MC is running along and is blabbering he is late for school but I was at school.
Maybe that will change when you have lessons at school and it will consum time.^^

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Im missing one scene with sophia bue when I click her on the map it says I already did all her content

Edit: Just checked the files in the game. I guess it's a bug i've seen all scenes in game it just doesn't appear in the gallery.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Is the gay avoidable?
On 1.3 it will be.

Nice game so far.
What I kind find weird is the kiss scene with Blair at the park. I gave him always bad answers and you are forced to kiss him.
I don't want to kiss him, I don't want to do with him romantically or sexual in any way.^^
Also, the time is somewhat messed up. Second day noon or afternoon (don't remember), nothing to do at school, see the mark at the park, MC is running along and is blabbering he is late for school but I was at school.
Maybe that will change when you have lessons at school and it will consum time.^^
The answers will only matter to how often they show up and for retry tickets.
Im missing one scene with sophia bue when I click her on the map it says I already did all her content

Edit: Just checked the files in the game. I guess it's a bug i've seen all scenes in game it just doesn't appear in the gallery.
Sophia has 3 events.
Highly unlikely the game would just skip one.
Might be an issue with the gallery in specific tho.
What event couldn't you get?

Reactions: HorizonD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It was the last one on the train. I saw that in game but when I checked the gallery there was one scene missing. I guess it's just a gallery bug. Great game btw. I'm really enjoying it.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
It was the last one on the train. I saw that in game but when I checked the gallery there was one scene missing. I guess it's just a gallery bug. Great game btw. I'm really enjoying it.
Yeah she only has 3, nice catch there, don't worry though you didn't miss any content!
Glad you liked it! ♥

Thanks for the swift reply. Does the gay include trap only? I can live with that
It is the only case yes!

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I must say I'm quite impressed. The girls are interesting. The MC is an weird one, but still likable. That's not easy to achieve, most fail miserable. It looks really good too, just sometimes a few little bit wonky animation (as an example: the way Lyra walked away after telling her to ask an teacher for an talk with her parents) or a bit weird camera, nothing serious. The pacing sometimes is maybe a bit strange/fast (Rikas flashing or Lyra). There are only two thing I dislike and one is Blair, but completely because my own taste. So nothing to criticize.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bit to the gamedesign site. First thank you for making the puzzle completely optional. But that seems to make the intelligence stat completely worthless. Also I don't understand what charisma is supposed to do. Besides that you don't lose any money atm when you buy something. The other thing I don't like is the class system. If I understood correctly the decision what class we take will offer different girls. While it gives the game replay value and prevents that we are overwhelmed with the sheer amount of girls at the same time, I really don't like forced replay value.

When you call Raven and have the selection if you should get her something. There is an spelling error in the second option.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I must say I'm quite impressed. The girls are interesting. The MC is an weird one, but still likable. That's not easy to achieve, most fail miserable. It looks really good too, just sometimes a few little bit wonky animation (as an example: the way Lyra walked away after telling her to ask an teacher for an talk with her parents) or a bit weird camera, nothing serious. The pacing sometimes is maybe a bit strange/fast (Rikas flashing or Lyra). There are only two thing I dislike and one is Blair, but completely because my own taste. So nothing to criticize.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A bit to the gamedesign site. First thank you for making the puzzle completely optional. But that seems to make the intelligence stat completely worthless. Also I don't understand what charisma is supposed to do. Besides that you don't lose any money atm when you buy something. The other thing I don't like is the class system. If I understood correctly the decision what class we take will offer different girls. While it gives the game replay value and prevents that we are overwhelmed with the sheer amount of girls at the same time, I really don't like forced replay value.

When you call Raven and have the selection if you should get her something. There is an spelling error in the second option.
Thanks for the great feedback!

The class system only makes people from that class show up more than the other ones and assign you a different teacher.(teachers will have interacts too later on)
So I am not forcing any replay value whatsoever.
[Aside from 1.3 which will have you make a choice between male or female blair]

Charisma also increases the chances of people showing up, but since its the alpha(And not all girls are in) I cranked up the base formula so 90% of the time, people show up!

The game is being design to be played with the puzzles in mind hence the stats as well.
Thanks for calling out the spelling error!

Reactions: Kaeris

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for the great feedback!

The class system only makes people from that class show up more than the other ones and assign you a different teacher.(teachers will have interacts too later on)
So I am not forcing any replay value whatsoever.
[Aside from 1.3 which will have you make a choice between male or female blair]

Charisma also increases the chances of people showing up, but since its the alpha(And not all girls are in) I cranked up the base formula so 90% of the time, people show up!

The game is being design to be played with the puzzles in mind hence the stats as well.
Thanks for calling out the spelling error!
Thank you for your feedback! I quite like to analyze games that grab my attention, so it's great to hear something from the developer too.

1.3 will have an option for an male or female Blair, that's great to hear. Because like I said I like Blair as an character and it would be an shame to ignore him, but the content itself is just not my cup of tea at the moment.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes