Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It wasn't actually like this in the previous version but people complained (and rightfully so) that there would be a (!) mark on a location only to say that you've played their route to the end.
Mayby do it like other games, at the end of the last scene for this version say: "This is it for now with her storyline. More comming in future updates."

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
perhaps im missing something but i dont see any teachers or the princapal so i feal as if im missing have the gameplay, dont know if i got a bad dl or what, got it from mega

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
the trap tag got me interested, the gay tag got me worried.. so just to be sure who fucks who?
I mean I can't answer for sure because I am giving the writer a lot of freedom.
But from the looks of it its probably going to be MC -> Blair only sex wise, but all other H interactions will feature both of them.
(As they already have in the game)

EDIT: I had answered this but I'm not sure if this was prior to Blair's update or not.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Amazing presentation, a bit disjointed writing.

Surprised to see this game using the correct representation for traps instead of just being a mean name for trans.

Traps use male pronouns.

I personally prefer trans though cause traps are gay.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Story is fine and writing is good but the lewd scenes, holy shit thats some great stuff my dude. when i see honey select models, i want to see 2 things, animation and ahegao and you have nailed those in the bag. With some hot build up and now i dont care about your writing or story anymore. Really hot lewd scenes. And there isnt even a sex scene yet.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Story is fine and writing is good but the lewd scenes, holy shit thats some great stuff my dude. when i see honey select models, i want to see 2 things, animation and ahegao and you have nailed those in the bag. With some hot build up and now i dont care about your writing or story anymore. Really hot lewd scenes. And there isnt even a sex scene yet.
You are wrong. There are already some sex scenes. For example with Lyria and the school president.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You are wrong. There are already some sex scenes. For example with Lyria and the school president.
I mean technically yes they are sex scenes.
But yet no actual sex, that's why I usually call that H Content.
Beta is right around the corner and everyone will get their H content out, after that, sex with that character will ensue :BootyTime:

And you guys don't know yet.
You guys have no idea what kind of feature is fucking coming :KEK:
(You'll be able to check it on your phone but its not functional until beta.)

Reactions: MrMadHatter

striker912

Mar 19, 2018
ive encountered a problem where no events happen after the sauna event with Raven. at 9th March. I even skipped to Lyra's Birthday and nothing came up.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
If you've seen all the content for everyone then I don't think any more events will occur. I'm pretty sure birthdays on the calendar are something to be implemented at a later point.

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes