Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Can't find any Viviana content and she shows nothing in the gallery? Am I doing something wrong?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I did restart from the beginning, still nothing
I did it from a previous save, I had to run through a week of no new content (I had finished the other girl already) before she showed up one day at school. Skip time is your friend.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You can via the gallery!
So just to confirm, once I have the whole gallery unlocked, that's the end of the content until the next update?

EDIT btw, thanks for allowing us to get fully hands on with Trap Blair. I chose the trap route to play with a trap, and MC got to do just that.

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Okay that's a very specific bug that was found.
IF your savefile was on a specific time that now no longer exists.
It doesn't know what to do, this was an oversight on my part.
If you still have the 1.3 version, try leaving in at morning/afternoon/night and save it again.

Unfortunate oversight with the savefiles I tested none were in those times of the day!

That's okay, everyone has their own tastes!
The engine was A.I Shyoujo.
Yeah that solved it, i was kinda scared cuz i tryed with 3 saves, idk how i got them at the same time so i was pretty unlucky xD

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Can't find any Viviana content and she shows nothing in the gallery? Am I doing something wrong?
That's really weird, even if the savefile update went wrong it should appear on her gallery 4 locked events...

There are still some bugs with the savefile updater most noticeable not progressing if it was saved in the old Noon or Evening, I'll get everything clean before beta, or at least try my best to not leave any bugs hiding somewhere!

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
That's really weird, even if the savefile update went wrong it should appear on her gallery 4 locked events...

There are still some bugs with the savefile updater most noticeable not progressing if it was saved in the old Noon or Evening, I'll get everything clean before beta, or at least try my best to not leave any bugs hiding somewhere!
I don't know what it was, but I closed the game, re-opened and everything worked.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
after doing rika's update, i managed to play Viviana smoothly with zero problems u.u

Short version: nice Update, i don't like the Ahegao's faces(it's my only problem with this game) but if it's the "price" to pay for enjoying a good game then...consider me a Patreon once I have a job and money to spend XD

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
A question for who completed this update, the puzzles are necessary now?
Cause i still have the problem with the compressed one and don't see them

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
The puzzles are never mandatory.

I don't make the compressed versions, there's nothing I can do about that.
Good to know and thanks for the update, loved it.
I asked another question last time but no answer for now so i re-ask it again, i watched the patron pics and animations with all the characters (really awesome), but who is the blonde girl with the twintails? A future new character?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Good to know and thanks for the update, loved it.
I asked another question last time but no answer for now so i re-ask it again, i watched the patron pics and animations with all the characters (really awesome), but who is the blonde girl with the twintails? A future new character?
That's a modified Rika model requested by the patrons.
Sorry missed that question forgive me for that.

Is it intended that at some point no girl is showing up anymore?
Please do check on the gallery if that is being the case.

=============================================================================
Update Roadmap for Alpha 1.5

- Replace all previous wobbly POV animations for regular ones.

- Implement infrastructure for a Tinder-like app that will give you access to quick and easy H Content.
(Will launch when the game goes beta SoonTM, beta is aimed at being 1.7 when all characters have H content)
[Was an idea give from patrons that I really enjoyed and felt it fits into the game world.]

- Prepare and organize a structure that patrons will use to choose upcoming side characters to add to the Tinder-like app.
(These events won't be that big, meaning easy and quite fast to develop while proving unique and different characters and fast sexual options!)

- Implement Sophia's second part of the Story[H Content].

- Implement Etna's second part of the Story.[H Content].

You're always able to check/view these at #update-previews if you're a patron, any tier.

The auto updater will be worked on 1.6 as I want to try and still release 1.5 this month by the 30th.

Reactions: Canade and nepheele
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes