Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The quality of the models, animations, consistency of updates, script, everything so far has been super great with this game. Every classmate stands out and are very appealing! I will be supporting the patreon when I get the chance to, I hope this gets the support that all the big hitters on this site have gotten, cause it definitely has the potential and deserves it! Keep it up Chrys!
Thanks for the kind words!
Just waiting for the compressor of the game to pass me back the files so I can close out this update C:!
As soon as I get them I will do some quick tests to see if the videos and images load fine and I'll release 1.4!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
1.4 HAS BEEN RELEASED, MAIN THREAD UPDATED!

Took me a lot of time to test the savefile updater! ;_;
But everything looks fine, and worked correctly in the end!!!

EDIT: Forgot to mention this in the patch notes but savefiles from 1.3+ should be compatible!

Biggest Patch Notes so far eyes beware :KEK: :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Really liked the addition of Viviana and some of the QoL changes definitely helped. Also damn that outfit looked so good on Rika, but she looked even better with it off. Great update.

Just a small bug report though, Sophia, Rika, Etna, and Viviana are all showing up with 0 encounters on my phone. Everything else seems to be accurate there. Oh, and maybe think about tweaking the MC's cock size with the Rika titjob scene? Something about how it is currently really pulled me out of that one (and I was very much engaged with the scenes prior).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you don't immediately choose Viviana's scene, her marker vanishes and you have to either wait for the next one or scroll back until it shows up again.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hey, the other android versions uploaded on mega are too big for a free account.
I will download it in two days by now, with a 6hs. delay after 1.5gb, but nopy will be appreciated next time.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just downloaded the game for the express purpose of romancing Trap Blair. Do any of the three choices at the beginning of the game make this task any easier?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Did the dev erase the mc house? And now by skiping time i believe it just change the characters locations but dont actually changes the time

Patan

May 28, 2017
Did the dev erase the mc house? And now by skiping time i believe it just change the characters locations but dont actually changes the time
I thinks its a bug with old saves. I don't see it either

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I have the same problems .. i mean:
cant skipping time probably
mc house not working
time of the day not switch
all old characters are gone...

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Im not sure if i want to try this one. The models look unapealing to me. Very unapealing. Im just judging by the screenshots but the girls seem kinda "unattractive". Menu´s and such on the other hand seem very good. Im somewaht conflicted with this one.

Waht engine is used for the Cg's?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I have the same problems .. i mean:
cant skipping time probably
mc house not working
time of the day not switch
all old characters are gone...
Okay that's a very specific bug that was found.
IF your savefile was on a specific time that now no longer exists.
It doesn't know what to do, this was an oversight on my part.
If you still have the 1.3 version, try leaving in at morning/afternoon/night and save it again.

Unfortunate oversight with the savefiles I tested none were in those times of the day!

Im not sure if i want to try this one. The models look unapealing to me. Very unapealing. Im just judging by the screenshots but the girls seem kinda "unattractive". Menu´s and such on the other hand seem very good. Im somewaht conflicted with this one.

Waht engine is used for the Cg's?
That's okay, everyone has their own tastes!
The engine was A.I Shyoujo.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just downloaded the game for the express purpose of romancing Trap Blair. Do any of the three choices at the beginning of the game make this task any easier?
For now since content doesn't span out to the end of the year yea there kinda is.
Start with the higher class, go to the shop buy everything that increases charm.(More encounters) and disable puzzles too to go extra fast!

If you don't immediately choose Viviana's scene, her marker vanishes and you have to either wait for the next one or scroll back until it shows up again.
That's currently a bug too, that if go into events, sometimes they re-roll when coming back, causing new ones to popup.
I don't know if I like this or not yet.
(Its a nice concept but I don't know If Ill keep it)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The Puzzle Minigame is optional!
Wow, that's nice to know!

I hate having to solve silly little arbitrary puzzles to get access to content!

Uhhh...

Hmmm...What's this?
Then as you grow the relationship by getting to know them, you'll find that Special Encounter! Those feature a sliding puzzle minigame!
You have to complete it under a set amount of time.
These encounters are bigger and have a significant impact relationship wise.
Thanks.​

But nope.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that's nice to know!

I hate having to solve silly little arbitrary puzzles to get access to content!

Uhhh...

Hmmm...What's this?
Thanks.​

But nope.
You misunderstood, the special events are bigger itself in content and usually something big happens, if you have Puzzles off, you won't see the puzzles at all.

When It says the puzzles are optional, it means the puzzles are optional.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes