SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Chrys is your android port compressed by chance ? (1.45Gb)

If not, does there exist or are there plans for a compressed android port?

I did search & didn't see anything =(

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Glad you enjoyed Blair!
I unfortunately haven't played a H Game that involves traps, so I wouldn't know but maybe Demoness_Kiss might!
i'm nitpicky as hell...Braveheart Academy and Depravity are the only one where the trap is not humiliated or mistreated...the other games are all about sissification and chastity belt and those are far from my kinks

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Chrys is your android port compressed by chance ? (1.45Gb)

If not, does there exist or are there plans for a compressed android port?

I did search & didn't see anything =(
Technically that is compressed already ;_;
The uncompressed version hovered around 2.55Gigs.

To compress further than that at least, now its not being considered but may look into it later down the road, we still have a few leftover files to compress too!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Technically that is compressed already ;_;
The uncompressed version hovered around 2.55Gigs.

To compress further than that at least, now its not being considered but may look into it later down the road, we still have a few leftover files to compress too!
Ok, I'm trying to find away around space limitations on my android, most devs don't allow external storage......speaking of which, is it possible to allow this with the next release of your game?

I'm currently beginning a crusade to get as many devs as I can to allow external storage lmao, wish me luck >;D

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Ok, I'm trying to find away around space limitations on my android, most devs don't allow external storage......speaking of which, is it possible to allow this with the next release of your game?

I'm currently beginning a crusade to get as many devs as I can to allow external storage lmao, wish me luck >;D
I do believe renpy games let the phone decide where it goes, but I'm not sure can't find anything on the Android docs for renpy so this is most likely the case.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I do believe renpy games let the phone decide where it goes, but I'm not sure can't find anything on the Android docs for renpy so this is most likely the case.
Just for clarity, I tried again, this game among the vast majority (even games tagged mobile game) don't allow external storage tho im looking into weather I can change that on my end =)

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Just for clarity, I tried again, this game among the vast majority (even games tagged mobile game) don't allow external storage tho im looking into weather I can change that on my end =)
On android if you access you can select force allow apps on external. This lets you move the app over but does not guarantee it will run. Some apps instantly crash when moved over to the SD.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Braveheart

The game has a bunch of spelling and grammar errors, so you may want to go over it with a fine toothed comb, some examples below.

preference se we : so

if anything rises up : comes up

im sure you'll : I'm

Answering correcting : correctly

but its always : it's

They can either be 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5. : The can be 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5.

to repeat right away : to try again right away

if you answer correctly 3 times in a row to a person! : if you answer a person correctly 3 times in a row!

If you hover the : hover over

(would be nice to pick a month/day for the birthdate)

The hover is nice, but it would also be nice to have the portions of the school labeled on the overhead map.

Since the MC has nothing else to do in a day as of now, it is weird how he acts like he has known people for a while. Again that is probably because the game is alpha and no other interactions exist yet.

Money loss doesn't seem to exist yet, could buy everything in the store and not lose a cent.

First time meeting sophia in gym MC calls himself Ryu even with a changed name

First time meeting Etna in art room MC's head is bobbing a lot. Same with blair outside sweet shop, blair at pool too, 3rd meeting with etna, blair walking

Rika/MC kiss hands impale each other, some of the other videos also have small problems, like the end video of Raven in the sauna, when it spins around.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Braveheart

The game has a bunch of spelling and grammar errors, so you may want to go over it with a fine toothed comb, some examples below.

preference se we : so

if anything rises up : comes up

im sure you'll : I'm

Answering correcting : correctly

but its always : it's

They can either be 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5. : The can be 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5.

to repeat right away : to try again right away

if you answer correctly 3 times in a row to a person! : if you answer a person correctly 3 times in a row!

If you hover the : hover over
Thank you so much for taking your time to write down these issues, I'll be fixing the grammatical errors, thanks a ton for these!

(would be nice to pick a month/day for the birthdate)
On picking a month and day, I was going to make this a reality but then restricting it to March/April/May/June felt kinda forced so I gave a different date for each year you might go into.

The hover is nice, but it would also be nice to have the portions of the school labeled on the overhead map.
I didn't understand this. (Do you mean add more things/locations to the school?)

Since the MC has nothing else to do in a day as of now, it is weird how he acts like he has known people for a while. Again that is probably because the game is alpha and no other interactions exist yet.
We're going to add the reason the player knows/heard about them later down the road.

Money loss doesn't seem to exist yet, could buy everything in the store and not lose a cent.
Its a alpha thing, so people can test (and myself) better too!

First time meeting sophia in gym MC calls himself Ryu even with a changed name
This was fixed on 1.3.1, please tell me if you're on this version otherwise I might have missed another instance of this mistake.

First time meeting Etna in art room MC's head is bobbing a lot. Same with blair outside sweet shop, blair at pool too, 3rd meeting with etna, blair walking
I had requested a POV mod for the community, and I had just gotten it, and well it looked amazing, but it turned out bad later on after implementing because people would be reading the dialog and the camera was going bonkers.
(I will re-do these before hitting beta, we're on the final stretches of alpha too, still some rough edges needing to cleaned)

Rika/MC kiss hands impale each other, some of the other videos also have small problems, like the end video of Raven in the sauna, when it spins around.
Sadly a bit of engine limitations because they poses were shifted a bit, I always try to keep those to a minimal amount.

Sorry for the huge wall of text, but you took your time to write all of that, and I really appreciate it.
Thank you so much for the feedback!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
On android if you access you can select force allow apps on external. This lets you move the app over but does not guarantee it will run. Some apps instantly crash when moved over to the SD.
Had to reply to say Thank You, I knew of the existence of developer options but didn't know you could force allow external storage within it! I'm currently moving 1 app at a time, then testing the app to make sure it operates as intended while on external. Everything is going well & I'm happy to report so far most apps have no issues operating!!! >;D

Again, Thanks !

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I mean, when you are on the overhead map of the school, you can't tell how many different areas there are to hover over. So you might miss the library since it is a small area just off the halls. Thus having the words "Library" or whatever as a label on the map, so you know where to hover the mouse to see if anyone is there.

The Ryu name happened on 1.3.1, that is what the bottom right says on main menu.

I think Sophia on the train her name is a weird black unreadable thing.

------

I like the game, the small movies of everydayness give it a charm, like Sophia waving bye from the train.

There was a lot of grammar and typos, those were just some examples I noticed, give grammarly or a similar thing a try out to help fix up the writing.

The models all look nice and different.

One thing that would be nice is to have the finished girls not count toward the !, and maybe in the phone have a "end of content" and maybe a "missed # of content" so if they missed those time specific ones.

Maybe send the player to the store as a tutorial on first night, since the player doesn't go anywhere without a !, they might not know where or about the store, and thus the raven purchase area comes out of left field.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I mean, when you are on the overhead map of the school, you can't tell how many different areas there are to hover over. So you might miss the library since it is a small area just off the halls. Thus having the words "Library" or whatever as a label on the map, so you know where to hover the mouse to see if anyone is there.

The Ryu name happened on 1.3.1, that is what the bottom right says on main menu.

I think Sophia on the train her name is a weird black unreadable thing.

------

I like the game, the small movies of everydayness give it a charm, like Sophia waving bye from the train.

There was a lot of grammar and typos, those were just some examples I noticed, give grammarly or a similar thing a try out to help fix up the writing.

The models all look nice and different.

One thing that would be nice is to have the finished girls not count toward the !, and maybe in the phone have a "end of content" and maybe a "missed # of content" so if they missed those time specific ones.

Maybe send the player to the store as a tutorial on first night, since the player doesn't go anywhere without a !, they might not know where or about the store, and thus the raven purchase area comes out of left field.
Those are really good points!
Still trying to track down that sophia bug ;_;

And thank you for the feedback!

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Hey dev would you be interested in an editor to look over the texts? I have a lot of free time these days and I've always excelled at spotting errors. I wouldn't require pay or anything like that. Just want to help the development of this nice game!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey dev would you be interested in an editor to look over the texts? I have a lot of free time these days and I've always excelled at spotting errors. I wouldn't require pay or anything like that. Just want to help the development of this nice game!
Someone, today did already just that!

But I appreciate it really, thank you for the support nonetheless!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I've received the script for 1.4 therefore update 1.4 begins its development cycle!

Update Roadmap for Alpha 1.4
- Turn days short into three parts instead of five, Morning Afternoon and Night.

- Add time of the day to the weekend UI.

- Minor Overall UI adjustments and improvements.

- Add extra money whenever you complete a puzzle.
(If you complete it without retries you get an extra!)

- Finish the Affection on the character's phone Contacts tab.

- Game will warn you and update your savefile to the newest version.

- Implement Viviana Rodriguez first part of the Story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Implement Rika's second part of the Story.
(Means H content yes!)

Am also looking into the possibility to add a auto updater within the game!
Can't promise it for 1.4, but I'll be looking into it!

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Don't know if is a problem of the compressed version i'm using or my old laptop is really bad, but when i try the puzzles i only see a moving black square

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Don't know if is a problem of the compressed version i'm using or my old laptop is really bad, but when i try the puzzles i only see a moving black square
I didn't do any real compressed versions.

(Besides the compression we did on the main game, but those didn't affect quality.)

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes