nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I didn't do any real compressed versions.

(Besides the compression we did on the main game, but those didn't affect quality.)
I'm using the one who someone gently did it here (it's necessary for me cause my laptop is really old and don't survive the animation).
So maybe is the compressed one or only my old useless laptop

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This may be a silly question, but is it possible that there is no actual "sex" in the game so far? I checked the tags, and there is no "vaginal sex" tag.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I'm using the one who someone gently did it here (it's necessary for me cause my laptop is really old and don't survive the animation).
So maybe is the compressed one or only my old useless laptop
Its is probably due to the compression.
(Our compressor ran into similar issues too.)

This may be a silly question, but is it possible that there is no actual "sex" in the game so far? I checked the tags, and there is no "vaginal sex" tag.
Well, there is no vaginal sex.
The reason being we're getting every character up to where their story progresses to the point they have H content.
Meaning no character is being left behind.

Hence the alpha as well.
But we're close to getting everyone up and running, so you should start seeing that in the next month or so.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DrFree and lifemare

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Its is probably due to the compression.
(Our compressor ran into similar issues too.)
Thanks, i think i use the no option for the puzzles then.
Btw: the images and animations on the patron gallery in the game were really awesome (i'm really waiting the teachers in the game), but i see a blonde girl with twintails there, who is her?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the first encounter with Sophia (in the gym), the protagonist was introduced as Ryu. I was using a custom name, also near the end of the scene when she is in the locker room she says 'He came right running right...'.
P.S. Is Etna related to Miles? Additionally, why is the first scene with Etna (in the art room) animated? They basically just stand still except the camera is going to make me see sick and just FYI you can see the protagonists player models shadow just bobbing up and down.
P.P.S. Adding more because I'm writing this as I play. I got three good answers in two encounters with Sophia and ended up getting 150% correctly answered in the contacts.
P.P.P.S. And another thing! (God, I feel like an old man yelling at the clouds) How do we tell that Blair is a male because of a tight shirt?
I'm not adding another P, in the train encounter with Sophia, once you're sitting next to her, her legs clip through her skirt.
More of a question here than a complaint, why does Rika have slitted eyes?
I don't know if it has to do with the early state of the game but after the Raven encounter. after which you can buy the toy raven, my money did not decrease after any purchase. Is this because there is no way of making money or just a bug?
Speaking of Raven, in her encounter in the alleyway, if you answer incorrectly, it corrects you saying 'they' are from the U.S..

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
In the first encounter with Sophia (in the gym), the protagonist was introduced as Ryu. I was using a custom name, also near the end of the scene when she is in the locker room she says 'He came right running right...'.
P.S. Is Etna related to Miles? Additionally, why is the first scene with Etna (in the art room) animated? They basically just stand still except the camera is going to make me see sick and just FYI you can see the protagonists player models shadow just bobbing up and down.
P.P.S. Adding more because I'm writing this as I play. I got three good answers in two encounters with Sophia and ended up getting 150% correctly answered in the contacts.
P.P.P.S. And another thing! (God, I feel like an old man yelling at the clouds) How do we tell that Blair is a male because of a tight shirt?
That was a mistake on our side it has already been fixed on 1.4's development version.

Many grammar and English mistakes have been fixed because the project now has a proofreader!

The head bobbing scenes will also be removed from now forward, it was something we experimented and it went badly.

That's a known bug!(Hopefully fixed on 1.4)

That's plot armor :KEK:

Reactions: zeraligator

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
This was fixed on 1.3.1, please tell me if you're on this version otherwise I might have missed another instance of this mistake.
I can confirm that the MC is called Ryu, and not the name the player has picked, during the gym scene in version 1.3.1 alpha, as per the title page of the game. ;)

[Edit] I see that you have found the code and fixed it in version 1.4 in three posts above mine.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I can confirm that the MC is called Ryu, and not the name the player has picked, during the gym scene in version 1.3.1 alpha, as per the title page of the game. ;)

[Edit] I see that you have found the code and fixed it in version 1.4 in three posts above mine.
Yeah!
But thanks for calling these out regardless!

On a side note 1.4 should be up by the 20th!

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
Great start Dev. Really enjoyed what i played through so far. Happy to see the MC doesn't treat every girl the same and takes different approaches to them all. The Trap was well done as well.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Great start Dev. Really enjoyed what i played through so far. Happy to see the MC doesn't treat every girl the same and takes different approaches to them all. The Trap was well done as well.
That was a key point that we wanted to get right on our side, so its really nice to get feedback on this!
Different people have different personalities meaning you wouldn't be behaving the same with everyone.

Thank you for the feedback!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
That's a pretty weak argument my friend. Traps are just femine dudes and technically also don't/shouldn't have breast.
Male Blair only has breasts because of engine limitations, because to make it a trap (feminine looking stuff) i'd have to use female bodies and such, breasts at 0 is not fully flat.

And Male Blair, is male. Its a boy just like the MC is one.
So it has gay content and is also a trap.

May 12, 2019
The quality of the models, animations, consistency of updates, script, everything so far has been super great with this game. Every classmate stands out and are very appealing! I will be supporting the patreon when I get the chance to, I hope this gets the support that all the big hitters on this site have gotten, cause it definitely has the potential and deserves it! Keep it up Chrys!

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes