ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. I was all hyped due to the number of gallery replays, until I found out they're every major encounter, and not the erotic scenes :(

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'll still in alpha :c
But things are shaping up, alpha is nearing its conclusion too!
The four scenes themselves were quite good. I especially liked the sauna scene that ended with the mc being branded a pervert, lol.

Proddity

May 8, 2018
Definitely enjoyed this game, although I actually learnt how to do 3x3 / 4x4 / 5x5 sliding puzzles (not specifically for this game, just for fun). Feels a little bitter when the game tells me it's probably by luck ;w;

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Encountered a bug with Sophia. Her name showed up as something I can't even read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like it says "TRUE", so maybe there's a bit of code error in her name display. Does it revert to the correct name in other scenes, or does it stay like that?

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
It looks like it says "TRUE", so maybe there's a bit of code error in her name display. Does it revert to the correct name in other scenes, or does it stay like that?
It stays like that for the rest of the encounter with her on the train. Only her name is like that. The MC's name is fine. That's also the last scene with her.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
hmm I wonder if I must start a new playthrough to get new content in v1.3?
You do!
(Should be the last time you have to reset the savefile! C:)

Encountered a bug with Sophia. Her name showed up as something I can't even read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't for the life of me find why that happens!
It never directly happened to me, might try remaking the way her stuff is called.

If Ren'Py can't find the person talked it should actually crash.
I'm really confused as why this happens.
Will give it a deeper look going into 1.4.

Thanks for reporting!

Reactions: sulimo04 and SenPC

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
First playthrough, decided to start as a year one student. So far I love this game! The girls all have great models and it isn't very heavy on the grind. Overall I think this is a great game.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just a quick question. Usually version 1.x represents a completed game, but this says alpha? is it 1.4 or 0.4?
You said it yourself better than I can, Usually its named like that.
The versioning that I have in my head goes back a long time, minecraft :KEK:

But if you're worried content wise, we're close to be leaving the alpha state as most system are almost complete and the characters all have a nice chunk of story and depth.

Reactions: lifemare

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The shaking camera in some of the new scenes is a bit much. At last for my taste

To the question why Raven has her name. She answers because she is smart and lonely, but Raven are very social animals!

Etnas favorite food doesn't fit the box at the info screen.

The options to choose from before visiting raven has an mistake in it. You wrote "Ger her an toy raven."

In Sophia's Train scene, she is called True.

I'm really looking forward to the next update.

vedeh

Aug 27, 2017
Love the game Kamuiii i wish i could pledge in but i'm already racking a decent patreon bill.
If i could just say, the sway in the camera is a bit much.
Exept that the game is superb and blair is the best trap character i've seen to date, of course the girls are also great.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The shaking camera in some of the new scenes is a bit much. At last for my taste

To the question why Raven has her name. She answers because she is smart and lonely, but Raven are very social animals!

Etnas favorite food doesn't fit the box at the info screen.

The options to choose from before visiting raven has an mistake in it. You wrote "Ger her an toy raven."

In Sophia's Train scene, she is called True.

I'm really looking forward to the next update.
Thank you so much for the feedback!
And thanks for the great catches!

The only thing that has been hard to track down is why is she called True.
It only happens in some cases and its being hard to track down ;_;

How often he update the game? I'm waiting patiently and I'll be checking once a week
Usually two updates per month.

Love the game Kamuiii i wish i could pledge in but i'm already racking a decent patreon bill.
If i could just say, the sway in the camera is a bit much.
Exept that the game is superb and blair is the best trap character i've seen to date, of course the girls are also great.

Your words are more than enough!
Thank you a ton!

And a note, the swaying camera will be removed going forward it was a neat feature but it doesn't work well during dialogue sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: V&M
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes