nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I really think you guys deserve a big round of applause for this work, it's awesome.
P.S.: I'll wait a compressed one cause the animations really kill my old pc.

Last edited:

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Are saves from 1.2 compatible?
Just loaded an old save from 1.2. According to it the variable BlairIs has a value "genderless", which might cause problems triggering the appropriate eventns.
Cant seem to find Etna content either tbh.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
Got this error on Etna special event

IOError: Couldn't find file 'character_sprites/etna/etnaRender1.png'

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

It's a known bug there should be a fix coming soon (see quote below)
That somehow went missing when putting back things together after the conversion failed!
If you turn off the puzzles, you're still able to play it!

(Hotfix coming as soon as we finish the converted version!)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
hmm still alpha, when the full ver coming up? or nothing an anounce?
The full game?
Probably decem
Are saves from 1.2 compatible?
Just loaded an old save from 1.2. According to it the variable BlairIs has a value "genderless", which might cause problems triggering the appropriate eventns.
Cant seem to find Etna content either tbh.

Do not load old saves as they won't work.
(From 1.3 onwards they should now!)

Nice update. Are you going to focus on some relationships while ignoring others or are you going to go equal?
We don't ignore anyone that's the moto here.
We're getting everyone up to H Content first meaning they should have 5-9 events total before restarting the lineup again.

pretty good character design. i didn't see viviana, is there no content for her yet?
Viviana's is coming up next on 1.4!

Turn off puzzles to see that event, its getting hotfixed soon.

Reactions: Ive-11

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You need to change the GUI a bit. Your time of day widget is only available on the school screen. During the week, that's okay since you can navigate back to the school screen. However during the weekend, the school screen isn't available, and its easy to lose track of day/time while hitting the "rest" button and looking around to find events.

It's also a bit of an annoyance that the "end of events for this character" event continues to get treated as a new event when it comes to marking the school screen with the red exclamation mark indicating new events when looking at the city map.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I guess that male and female blaire are separated by that sport activity?
Yes, the only one that's the same.
The first one fitted both for Blair's personality no matter the gender.
The rest of the story is different!

It's possible in the future updates to have a relationship with hisako and the teachers too?
That's planned!

You need to change the GUI a bit. Your time of day widget is only available on the school screen. During the week, that's okay since you can navigate back to the school screen. However during the weekend, the school screen isn't available, and its easy to lose track of day/time while hitting the "rest" button and looking around to find events.

It's also a bit of an annoyance that the "end of events for this character" event continues to get treated as a new event when it comes to marking the school screen with the red exclamation mark indicating new events when looking at the city map.
Agree, something that stood out to other players as well.
Thank you for the feedback.
In terms of characters ending the events I feel that I can remove them now.
(This was added before the map or the exclamation marks, that's why it has that interactions, but yeah since people now even have the gallery they can see if it has ended.)

Good Points will definitely implement both changes on 1.4

Reactions: nepheele

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
The award for hottest characters in an adult visual novel goes to....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maximum cuteness, Kamuiii! Had such a blast playing the last update i ended up making my first fansig (can't believe this game doesn't have any!).

Small request: the new animated CG during dialogues is quite a nice touch (although a little too wobbly), but really doesn't do justice to all the gorgeous characters being always so zoomed out. Please consider sprinkling a few more close-ups and medium shots.

EDIT: gif link

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 87 Votes