Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I saw that bug as well, but had no previous saves because I played the game for the first time using this latest build. The train encounter also did not show up in the gallery, but that is probably related to the name bug.

I enjoyed the game and can't wait to see where it goes.
Okay the fact that it happens to people not messing with the saves is good, helps me find it better.
Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: pgm_01

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
For example in the last scene with Sophia the name displayed on the interface is "true" and not "Sophia"
View attachment 651756 View attachment 651755

This is a bug that I don't even know how it happens to people because if Ren'py cant find the talker it crashes.
(But this was also only reported by those that had attempted to use an older save, did you?)

Meaning I don't have that issue at all on my side and never had it occur, but will look into it.

The rain scene that's how rain is in most games, the problem was that the FOV was turned really high(to give a more immersive feeling) meaning anything up close becomes really big and distorted, that with the droplets looked enormous.

About the story being rushed, is something that I don't agree.
The story itself isn't rushed, sexual encounters are.

But this is intended don't get me wrong, I have no intentions of dragging each character's storyline.
And I want this to be more of a sexual content oriented game than a story oriented game.
I do intend to actually finish the game in a good time window.
Thank you for the explanation ;)
As for the Sophia's bug, it showed up in a fresh new game.

P.S.: I'm really exited as I saw that the next update will be more content with Blair. Loved the trap content :love:
Will be there more trap characters or only Blair??

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for the explanation ;)
As for the Sophia's bug, it showed up in a fresh new game.

P.S.: I'm really exited as I saw that the next update will be more content with Blair. Loved the trap content :love:
Will be there more trap characters or only Blair??
Etna will be started.

Blair will have male and female both up until H Content.

Nov 4, 2018
The dev has said that a choice will be provided for a female Blair in future updates, so at least in the future you won't need to avoid that character.
Seems to be several forced choices,
I assumed it's due to focusing on majority of content in a streamlined path,
that those options will eventually have alternate paths.

I'll await further updates before I try it again, currently playing ring of corruption again.

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Got two great news at the same time, I personally comissioned a POV mod for AI's Studio so I can get better POV stuff since braveheart will benefit and it got ready today, if you head out to Illusion Softs Community discord, its there should be one of the last entries in #ai-mod-sharing, if you're interested in that I at least.

I asked it to be released to the entire community because we all can benefit from this mod in making great and better games.

At the same time my writer also said:
The full 1.3 script will be done on Tuesday, at the latest on Wednesday.
(Personal note, don't forget this is twice as big in terms of story content as any other update so its only normal that its taking extra time)

So with that here is the roadmap for the upcoming 1.3:

================================================================

Update Roadmap for Alpha 1.3

- Complete the calendar.
(You'll be able to see what events there will be, but you won't be able to trigger them since they are going to be worked only when we reach a beta state)

- Complete the day/month system.

- Apply the social background to the money you earn.

- Add new items to the shop.
(Aiming at adding help to the puzzles and increase encounters)

- Add the upcoming dated events, the ones that you can see on the calendar to the tutorial.

- Add the selection of Trap content on the beggining of the game.
(The selection between a male blair or female blair)

- Add the puzzle practice to the phone.

- Implement Etna Edgeworth's first part of the Story.
Etna has a Sensitive & Smart Personality:

A romantic who knows everything there is to know about romance from books.
She's eager to have the real experience, and to feel what she feels when reading the passages derived from someone else's experience.
Very literate and quick to pick up new knowledge, especially knowledge that supplements her understanding of the erotic.
Becomes more self-deprecating the deeper in love she falls, as if she feels unworthy of the love she wants.
Discussions about love and romance are more deeply personal for her and can win her heart.

- Implement Male Blair second part of the Story.
(Meaning he will go up to H Content, like Lyra or Raven)

- Implement Female Blair first AND second part of the Story.
(Meaning she will go up to H Content, like Lyra or Raven)

You're always able to check/view these at #update-previews if you're a patron, any tier.

EDIT: Though it would be great to share update 1.3 Patrons renders, there are more so please be sure to check the discord if you want to see animations and more!

Disturbed.png Frezal1.png Kuro.png Manapach1.png Manapach2.png Notornis.png Reh1.png Rysao1.png Spongebob.png Chaoslord1.png

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
okay...Blair is girly...even with that huge dong? He/she should bang ladies like there is no tomorrow XD also it feels like you took a girl figure and then stuck a penis over the vagina...(but don't worry it's a common problem even among the MCs of every game made with honeyselect...like the body is from a preset and the dongs from other presets)

the Jojo reference was funny tho XDXD

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
okay...Blair is girly...even with that huge dong? He/she should bang ladies like there is no tomorrow XD also it feels like you took a girl figure and then stuck a penis over the vagina...(but don't worry it's a common problem even among the MCs of every game made with honeyselect...like the body is from a preset and the dongs from other presets)

the Jojo reference was funny tho XDXD
Its rather small compared to the MC, just doesn't appear that way on these renders because they are suppose to be like.
People can ask for a big tiddy Sophia too and there's no shame in that. :KEK:

took a girl figure and then stuck a penis over the vagina.
You're correct but there's actually no vagina at all, so a barbie in a way, but there is literally no other way either so.
Because I wanted blair to look cute, no matter the gender.
And doing that for a male based character that look cute or even have more than 1 clothing option on Illusions engines is not viable at all.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's rather small compared to the MC, just doesn't appear that way on these renders because they are supposed to be like.
People can ask for a big tiddy Sophia too and there's no shame in that. :KEK:

took a girl figure and then stuck a penis over the vagina.
You're correct but there's actually no vagina at all, so a barbie in a way, but there is literally no other way either so.
Because I wanted Blair to look cute, no matter the gender.
And doing that for a male based character that looks cute or even has more than 1 clothing option on Illusions engines is not viable at all.
i comment/reply the second part: yeah that's what i meant(the barbie thing but i implied that usually the guy's pube's hair are trimmed in a way that i only saw on real women...and by extension, i was implying that most of the models for the guys' genitalia's area is based on a woman's and then added a penis that looks it comes from another model...which is kinda disappointing or like a punch in the eyes...feels odd and extraneous/not-matching)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Totally agree on the feels odd and extraneous/not-matching.
Its sad that it is like this unfortunately.

Illusion have really never cared about male customization, that's why males in HS look the same, either asian, or ugly asian.

I HATE IT ;_;

Reactions: Salomon108

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Totally agree on the feels odd and extraneous/not-matching.
Its sad that it is like this unfortunately.

Illusion have really never cared about male customization, that's why males in HS look the same, either asian, or ugly asian.

I HATE IT ;_;
among the many MCs i saw, yours is among the best-looking ones u.u and feels like he has a personality...i played games where even when MC is actually a nice guy(MyNewFamily's MC is an example) looks like he is a yakuza's member or a douchebag or the protagonist of a martial arts movie(i mean buff/with muscles/ripped...whatever the word, my English isn't perfect XD)

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
among the many MCs i saw, yours is among the best-looking ones u.u and feels like he has a personality...i played games where even when MC is actually a nice guy(MyNewFamily's MC is an example) looks like he is a yakuza's member or a douchebag or the protagonist of a martial arts movie(i mean buff/with muscles/ripped...whatever the word, my English isn't perfect XD)
hahahaha I've seen a few like that too :KEK:
My MC looks absolutely average just a bit asian but that also fits the setting, and it was a perfect fit.

Reactions: V&M

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I saw some animations on Discord, they were good, just bad angles (some)
In the game I hope they are more explicit, (my wish is clear)
Any predictions of when we will enter Blair? (in the game)
Not that I'm passionate about futa, but this one I was curious about. :unsure:
Patrons that request them can change anything and they wanted it the way that you see.
I always allow them to change whatever they want.

About when blair is going to come, its on the next update I said it a while back on page 18.

Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For when its going to be released? around the end of the month around 25-31 of May

Reactions: V&M

Kirh

Jun 9, 2018
Just played a bit of the game and there were some things that bothered me.
So the story is that we just enrolled in this new school right? It's my first day at school but when I talk to the girls the MC says things like "Everyone around here knows who you are Raven." or when you meet Rika "Oh you are that famous Rika?".
I really think it's weird that our character has so much knowledge about the girls of the school since it's his very first day.
On the graphical side I don't know if it's just me but the constant switching around while talking made me kinda dizzy, which is a shame because the renders are really good.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes