Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Personally I like it. It helps with the immersion and if it helps speeding up development even better. I don't think you will find many people against that. It is quite common in visual novels. And the scenes being animated is always a plus.
Thanks for the quick reply!
It was something that Demoness_Kiss had mentioned as well.
Some renders were unnecessary albeit nice looking.

So this was my take on it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply!
It was something that Demoness_Kiss had mentioned as well.
Some renders were unnecessary albeit nice looking.

So this was my take on it.
a bad example of "first person-pov" is Dark Neighbourhood...because the characters' faces are hella...weird with constant and multiple zooming-in from weird angles...time to time is okay to go back in third person-pov u.u

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
a bad example of "first person-pov" is Dark Neighbourhood...because the characters' faces are hella...weird with constant and multiple zooming-in from weird angles...time to time is okay to go back in third person-pov u.u
I do not intend to abolish regular renders, just added POV to those really long talking scenes which I felt helps the dull/slower moments.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i don't mind them when they're decently written, and for now, only this game and Depravity managed to do that

usually, i stay away from gay content because most of the times, it means Sissification, Humiliation and NTR...and honestly, those are my kryptonite, i would rather die during a painful brain surgery than deal with those three tags
but as long the dev make some avoidable content so every cn enjoy both or one of them :giggle:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but as long the dev make some avoidable content so every cn enjoy both or one of them :giggle:
if i was the dev, i would tell you: you don't like traps or gay-content? just don't click on Blair's pictures so you don't trigger his/her content XD

I do not intend to abolish regular renders, just added POV to those really long talking scenes which I felt helps the dull/slower moments.
remember that time to time you should play your own game u.u (i've the feeling that many devs don't do that...like thye write codes and do the graphic but they don't try their own creation XD)

Last edited:

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Really liked the game so far, it has great potential IMO, but it seems a little bit rushed, like there wasn't too much attention to details in order to have a "fast" update. For example in the last scene with Sophie the name displayed on the interface is "true" and not "Sophie", also in some renders she actually looks tranparent. Or in the rain scene with Lyra, the droplets are just gigantic white ovals. I mean, I'm not complainig since it was a 10 days update, but personally, I will happy even with one update per 1 or 2 months, with good details and some animation.
Even the story seems a little bit rushed, like, meet a character one or two times and, boom, "let's fuck". would like a little bit more of romance and grind to get in the girls pants:p

Again, this is not a negative feedback, just my point of view ;)

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well forced choices suck, thought I could go the friend route with that Trap but I was forced to kiss him.

Now I have to restart the game and avoid that character all together.
The dev has said that a choice will be provided for a female Blair in future updates, so at least in the future you won't need to avoid that character.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Really liked the game so far, it has great potential IMO, but it seems a little bit rushed, like there wasn't too much attention to details in order to have a "fast" update. For example in the last scene with Sophie the name displayed on the interface is "true" and not "Sophie", also in some renders she actually looks tranparent. Or in the rain scene with Lyra, the droplets are just gigantic white ovals. I mean, I'm not complainig since it was a 10 days update, but personally, I will happy even with one update per 1 or 2 months, with good details and some animation.
Even the story seems a little bit rushed, like, meet a character one or two times and, boom, "let's fuck". would like a little bit more of romance and grind to get in the girls pants:p

Again, this is not a negative feedback, just my point of view ;)
For example in the last scene with Sophia the name displayed on the interface is "true" and not "Sophia"
1589116799327.png 1589116790118.png

This is a bug that I don't even know how it happens to people because if Ren'py cant find the talker it crashes.
(But this was also only reported by those that had attempted to use an older save, did you?)

Meaning I don't have that issue at all on my side and never had it occur, but will look into it.

The rain scene that's how rain is in most games, the problem was that the FOV was turned really high(to give a more immersive feeling) meaning anything up close becomes really big and distorted, that with the droplets looked enormous.

About the story being rushed, is something that I don't agree.
The story itself isn't rushed, sexual encounters are.

But this is intended don't get me wrong, I have no intentions of dragging each character's storyline.
And I want this to be more of a sexual content oriented game than a story oriented game.
I do intend to actually finish the game in a good time window.

Reactions: Repuci

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For example in the last scene with Sophia the name displayed on the interface is "true" and not "Sophia"
View attachment 651756 View attachment 651755

This is a bug that I don't even know how it happens to people because if Ren'py cant find the talker it crashes.
(But this was also only reported by those that had attempted to use an older save, did you?)

Meaning I don't have that issue at all on my side and never had it occur, but will look into it.

The rain scene that's how rain is in most games, the problem was that the FOV was turned really high(to give a more immersive feeling) meaning anything up close becomes really big and distorted, that with the droplets looked enormous.

About the story being rushed, is something that I don't agree.
The story itself isn't rushed, sexual encounters are.

But this is intended don't get me wrong, I have no intentions of dragging each character's storyline.
And I want this to be more of a sexual content oriented game than a story oriented game.
I do intend to actually finish the game in a good time window.
so, i guess it will be a short game?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
so, i guess it will be a short game?
I don't think it would be short in the end if you take in account all characters and everything.
And by a good time window I meant a little bit less than 1 year of development.
Meaning I'd like to finish this until December.
If it takes extra time, so be it, but ideally I'd like to conclude it this year.

EDIT: I forgot most people remove the puzzles but i'm also counting with those. :KEK:

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't think it would be short in the end if you take in account all characters and everything.
And by a good time window I meant a little bit less than 1 year of development.
Meaning I'd like to finish this until December.
If it takes extra time, so be it, but ideally I'd like to conclude it this year.
Too bad, but if you have one update per month, with reasonable content, it wouldn't be too small.
I hope you already have something in mind for the next game.
Meanwhile, I have great expectations for the current game. (y)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Too bad, but if you have one update per month, with reasonable content, it wouldn't be too small.
Let him focus on this one, and build up some "relationship"(i mean professional relationship) with the writer XD

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I am doing two, BUT once it hits beta more Story content will be added each time, since the systems will be ready and it will be just story and renders to work on don't forget!

Currently doing two updates per month while I still work on the systems and add necessary stuff to the game!
Meaning I'm splitting development times on both things currently, 1.5 should be the first beta!

Let him focus on this one, and build up some "relationship"(i mean professional relationship) with the writer XD
What might you be implying :BootyTime: XD

Reactions: V&M

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I am doing two, BUT once it hits beta more Story content will be added each time, since the systems will be ready and it will be just story and renders to work on don't forget!

Currently doing two updates per month while I still work on the systems and add necessary stuff to the game!
Meaning I'm splitting development times on both things currently, 1.5 should be the first beta!

What might you be implying :BootyTime: XD
that when a writer and an artist get along they really make their combined creation even more beautiful XD

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 651756 View attachment 651755

I saw that bug as well, but had no previous saves because I played the game for the first time using this latest build. The train encounter also did not show up in the gallery, but that is probably related to the name bug.

I enjoyed the game and can't wait to see where it goes.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes