Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just played a bit of the game and there were some things that bothered me.
So the story is that we just enrolled in this new school right? It's my first day at school but when I talk to the girls the MC says things like "Everyone around here knows who you are Raven." or when you meet Rika "Oh you are that famous Rika?".
I really think it's weird that our character has so much knowledge about the girls of the school since it's his very first day.
On the graphical side I don't know if it's just me but the constant switching around while talking made me kinda dizzy, which is a shame because the renders are really good.
About the comments MC makes, I've known people from places I've never been so I don't find it that unbelievable, twice is pushing it but It is just to act as a conversation starter.
(The school isn't new either, that was never mentioned, but if you've selected the first year it might have given off that vibe)

The constant switching around was changed to a POV sequence, so that's only on the beginning.

Reactions: Kirh

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far. I like the MC personality and the girls in the game. Question can you interact with Etna and Viviana yet and if so how? Also didn't realize Blair was a chick with a dick at first XD. Not really into that but really like Blair as a character so far so gonna try to overlook that. Awesome stuff cant wait for more.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far. I like the MC personality and the girls in the game. Question can you interact with Etna and Viviana yet and if so how? Also didn't realize Blair was a chick with a dick at first XD. Not really into that but really like Blair as a character so far so gonna try to overlook that. Awesome stuff cant wait for more.
Blair is like Evie(from Summertime Saga) but without the goth-punk style u.u and in the next update you'll be able to choose his/her gender and they'll both have Sexy scenes u.u

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!
Glad you are enjoying the game!

Etna is coming next update (1.3) and Viviana after that.(on 1.4)

Have been working on the update and should be ready in a week's time. (Its coming out in May for sure.)
Will bring a lot of QoL changes, new additions and a lot of events.

Etna: +5 Events
Blair Female: +7 Events
Blair: +4 Events

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!
Glad you are enjoying the game!

Etna is coming next update (1.3) and Viviana after that.(on 1.4)

Have been working on the update and should be ready in a week's time. (Its coming out in May for sure.)
Will bring a lot of QoL changes, new additions and a lot of events.

Etna: +5 Events
Blair Female: +7 Events
Blair: +4 Events
Wow awesome!!! Cant wait!!! Thanks for responding!

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Overall update on 1.3!
Just finished making all the renders!

Meaning all that there's left is:
- Process them. (Loop Animations etc)
- Add them to the game.
- Update the gallery.
- Bug testing.

This process usually takes two full days, meaning the update should come out the 29th, and at the latest 30th!
(GMT +0 that is)

Thank you all for you patience as this update is quite big!

Blair (Male) [4 Events]: 83 Renders, 23 of them are Animations!
Blair (Female) [7 Events]: 172 Renders, 21 of them are Animations!
Etna [5 Events]: 115 Renders, 12 of them are Animations!

Meaning the update adds 370 Renders(Counting with animations too!) to a total of 1406 Renders & Animations all together!

Can't wait to complete the update! :PogChamp:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The main thread has been updated, 1.3 has been released!

This release is lighter than the previous one. It isn't as compressed as the lossy version that I did instead, it was done properly by Ryahn

The game can even be compressed further with GUI Stuff and will be done later down the line.
All thanks to him everyone can fap at a lesser internet cost!
:KEKW~1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Temporarily taken down since the compression Ryahn made feature a non compatible Codec on the videos, meaning they do not play on Ren'py, images were compressed just fine though.

Version uploaded is the non compressed one at 2.10Gigs.
We're working with Ryahn to get this issue solved, and his newly compressed one will become the mainstream version!

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
In the 2.12 GB version, file "Etna_Render1.png" is missing, causing the game to crash during the start of Etna's puzzle.
That somehow went missing when putting back things together after the conversion failed!
If you turn off the puzzles, you're still able to play it!

(Hotfix coming as soon as we finish the converted version!)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
That somehow went missing when putting back things together after the conversion failed!
If you turn off the puzzles, you're still able to play it!

(Hotfix coming as soon as we finish the converted version!)
I really want to solve those puzzle but with a time attack its impossible for me at least there's an option to turn it off thanks for that.

Add: I'll wait for compress my laptop memory is only 24Gb left i need to clean up my sh!t

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
We get penatration scenes with this update? Or just some lewd scenes with story content?
Penetration scenes will come later, we're still putting out remaining characters first.
So each character's first H interaction will be different, but for now no penetration, otherwise the relationship would feel rushed going straight to sex, that's our reasoning to take it a bit slow when it comes to that.

Edit: Can't confirm if the characters that still don't have H scenes will have a penetration first scene too, that's up to the writer!

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
Loved the update, especially both blair content, was expecting just a model change, was happily surprised to see a whole different story. My only complaint is that we'll need two different saves just so see both Blair stories, would love to see someway to have both female and male Blair exist at the same time.

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes