Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The award for hottest characters in an adult visual novel goes to....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maximum cuteness, Kamuiii! Had such a blast playing the last update i ended up making my first fansig (can't believe this game doesn't have any!).

Small request: the new animated CG during dialogues is quite a nice touch (although a little too wobbly), but really doesn't do justice to all the gorgeous characters being always so zoomed out. Please consider sprinkling a few more close-ups and medium shots.
Thank you sooooo much! It looks absolutely amazing!
Also agree will remove the woobly feel as some other users have mentioned it as well, will only use it for sex scenes from now onward.
You can also expect closer shots too C:!

am i supposed to start a new game? i keep getting errors when I skip time and when I go to the school
I guess old saves wont work
Old saves don't work because of the way things were shaping up.
But this shouldn't happen anymore! I do believe the groundwork that I layed for the future updates will work on old save files, you might have a popup saying its an old save file and will tell you that it will update the required variables.
(And hopefully that works)
I have to ask: Why allow us to make a choice in a conversation and either block it (telling us that it is too early or the wrong thing to say) or ignore it (when speaking to Rika and she teases the MC we can say that we aren't going to forgive her but kiss her anyway)?

If there is only one way to go through the game then why not just make it more streamlined, less "free roam", and more of a traditional VN?

I like the characters, the renders are rather well done, the animation is impressive, but the game feels like it is railroading the player down one route.

Also, the MC has a gigantic dick, perhaps consider making it a tad bit smaller?

A note on Blair, if Blair is Transgender - transitioning to or identifying as female then the pronouns that are normally accepted are she/her not he/him. I understand that the MC is the one thinking he/him but if the MC is accepting of the situation then perhaps using the right ones would be appropriate.

You truly floor me with the animations but the "head bobble" is too extreme.
Thanks for feedback!

I don't like the questions myself when they are a bit forced, that happens more in the early parts of the game with the first characters introduced because we were using it for the retry tickets only, but then we noticed it didn't bode well with some people and rightfully so. So we toned down those a bit and added different renders for correct and right options and made them less intrusive.
So in a way yes it technically only has one route since the choices are made to aid another gameplay element, the puzzles.

MC might go through a dick reduction surgery just a tad bit! :KEK:

Edit: Other players, also mentioned the Woobly camera looks nice, but during dialog its really distracting, so you can see those being standardized on 1.4!

played the update u.u i choose Trap-Blair u.u i didn't mind u.u it felt right play it like that XD I mean, i know him/her (he identify as she even with a male body) as a trap and i stick to it u.u
Hope you're enjoying it!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you sooooo much! It looks absolutely amazing!
Also agree will remove the woobly feel as some other users have mentioned it as well, will only use it for sex scenes from now onward.
You can also expect closer shots too C:!
So glad you liked it, Kamuiii. Just a little thank you for gifting mankind with this awesome game and putting so much dedication into it. It's a pleasure to see a dev work so close with the fanbase at F95 and pumping out update after update catering to so many recommendations :standing ovation:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I dont know if this was already reported but there is a naming bug when meeting sophia. dialogue uses the default name of ryu instead of my set name

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
May 1, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to download on ANDROID because there's a lot of way to download it ..(my phone is oppo)
And I want to know if the MC has already a name and if you can change it ?? Thanks

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes