PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You misunderstood, the special events are bigger itself in content and usually something big happens, if you have Puzzles off, you won't see the puzzles at all.

When It says the puzzles are optional, it means the puzzles are optional.
That's lovely.

That's not what the description says.

It may be supposed to ... but it doesn't.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
The fondle animation with Rika while visiting her needs a bit more work. He doesn't even touch her. While the boobjob: one massage seems to slipped down a bit in the textbox. While he fucks her tights his hands clip a bit trough her ribbon. Maybe add an short answer after the scene before we enter the map again. I thought for an second she dropped dead. LUL

At the third meeting with Viviana she doesn't wear her choker. Is that supposed to be like this or not? Not that I mind that not everyone always wears every accessory. At the moment of silence at scene fourth her chocker clips trough her throat. Always these damned clipping errors.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I'm not sure if this is intended or not, and maybe the @Kamuiii can help us here but,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This completely ruined the whole sex scene for me. Is this the way you intended to make it? If so i'm gonna avoid Blair from now on.
I mean, at the start of the game you are prompted if you want trap Blair or not. I chose female Blair, so if you don't want trap Blair I recommend you do that as well. MC will call Blair 'she' there so there isn't any misgendering.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Just wanted to know if there is a walkthrough for this game. I see this game and it feels a bit challenging and i miss some steps.

Reactions: esgun00

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Kamuiii So, I can't find anything by searching, is the trap optional yet? Any estimate time for an update that includes that? (I really don't want to play until every character has a V so to say).

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
That's lovely.

That's not what the description says.

It may be supposed to ... but it doesn't.
I disagree.
The puzzles are optional, but the puzzle mechanics still have some depth to it and are an integral part of the gameplay.
That's why I said they are optional, and they are.

Nobody has to play a single puzzle if they don't want to.

But I edited the main post to make sure that is no longer ambiguous, I don't want people to skip the game for my bad wording!

I'm not sure if this is intended or not, and maybe the @Kamuiii can help us here but,
This completely ruined the whole sex scene for me. Is this the way you intended to make it? If so i'm gonna avoid Blair from now on.
That's the way we intend to do it, because I really want to establish a line that he is Male.
I don't believe he ever calls him/her directly in that route tho.
As harmking said, there is a fully female version, if that's the thing tripping you up I do recommend you to

The fondle animation with Rika while visiting her needs a bit more work. He doesn't even touch her. While the boobjob: one massage seems to slipped down a bit in the textbox. While he fucks her tights his hands clip a bit trough her ribbon. Maybe add an short answer after the scene before we enter the map again. I thought for an second she dropped dead. LUL

At the third meeting with Viviana she doesn't wear her choker. Is that supposed to be like this or not? Not that I mind that not everyone always wears every accessory. At the moment of silence at scene fourth her chocker clips trough her throat. Always these damned clipping errors.
Fondle Animation could have been better, but I was having issues in making it better, the engine is extremely limited, his right hand touches, his left hand wouldn't or the vice versa would happen.

The message doesn't not seem slipped down, nor is.
You probably have this feeling because its his thoughts, meaning no character name or portrait pairi.

I do try to avoid clipping issues, but those do happen a lot, its an engine side issue,
It has no overall meaning but yeah she is indeed not wearing one.
The accessories have fixed Axis Values, so if she looks up, her neck going a tad bit forward and causes that.
I'd have to manually adjust to every render I'd do.
And I can't move it directly from the Studio so I really don't have a good way of dealing with that.

Kamuiii So, I can't find anything by searching, is the trap optional yet? Any estimate time for an update that includes that? (I really don't want to play until every character has a V so to say).
Its optional since 1.3!
So go ahead and enjoy!!

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
With the latest build if you start the game over you will be asked if you want Blair to be a trap or not. If you pick no then you're good.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It was good to see that this update removed the "!" marks for characters that have reached their end of content. However it would be nice to be able to know that somehow. A good place might be to use some sort of icon on the character tabs in the phone. Maybe the "under construction" icon with a hover tooltip that the char is done for this update?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
With the latest build if you start the game over you will be asked if you want Blair to be a trap or not. If you pick no then you're good.
It was good to see that this update removed the "!" marks for characters that have reached their end of content. However it would be nice to be able to know that somehow. A good place might be to use some sort of icon on the character tabs in the phone. Maybe the "under construction" icon with a hover tooltip that the char is done for this update?
You can via the gallery!

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Walkthrough included in post below. Walkthrough updated to 1.7.

So I can say the different intro sequences for the different years was a very nice touch and I did enjoy them also the slight variations in interactions with different characters you have depending on the year you are in is also quite nice so yeah over all I am enjoying the game and the story so far is pretty good. The one thing I am hoping for though is that once we delve deeper into the game and build more of a relationship with each character we also find more story with each because so far I think depending on how you run the backstories of these character I think they could be quite interesting to say the least. Either way really looking forward to the next update also I think my two fav characters currently is Blair and Etna.

Edit: I did have 1 question though, in the future Kamu are you going to add more items and what not to the shop or else-where and if so are we going to have other ways of making a income other than puzzles if we need extra cash for said items?

as a side note uploaded a quick and dirty character guide/cheat sheet/walkthrough for each character since I myself have the memories of a gold fish and I have seen some mentioning the interest for one. not that it is needed at all as of yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So I can say the different intro sequences for the different years was a very nice touch and I did enjoy them also the slight variations in interactions with different characters you have depending on the year you are in is also quite nice so yeah over all I am enjoying the game and the story so far is pretty good. The one thing I am hoping for though is that once we delve deeper into the game and build more of a relationship with each character we also find more story with each because so far I think depending on how you run the backstories of these character I think they could be quite interesting to say the least. Either way really looking forward to the next update also I think my two fav characters currently is Blair and Etna.

Edit: I did have 1 question though, in the future Kamu are you going to add more items and what not to the shop or else-where and if so are we going to have other ways of making a income other than puzzles if we need extra cash for said items?

as a side note uploaded a quick and dirty character guide/cheat sheet/walkthrough for each character since I myself have the memories of a gold fish and I have seen some mentioning the interest for one. not that it is needed at all as of yet.
This madman made a walkthrough :PogChamp:!
Its probably because the game still is in alpha so little events as of now and you didn't get to a monday, but every monday you get the school's paycheck depending on your social status!

Why does the perspective keep shifting slightly during scenes?
That's just my way of doing things, I toned it down a little bit in newer content.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeraligator

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
this game is way too hard for me, I don't even know what happens after winning a puzzle because I was never able to finish one. is there a way to skip these? I enjoy the dialogue and want to see some naked ladies, this puzzle stuff is way over the top and really frustrating.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
this game is way too hard for me, I don't even know what happens after winning a puzzle because I was never able to finish one. is there a way to skip these? I enjoy the dialogue and want to see some naked ladies, this puzzle stuff is way over the top and really frustrating.
so you didn't read the op, tutorial or options? as all of them tell you that you can turn it off in the options.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
As Heavy Sleeper said you can turn them off in the options.

I mean blazing through the tutorial might be one thing.
Not reading the OP/Main Thread makes me sad :HideThePain:.
And the warning isn't necessarily small either

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes