Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks a lot really, you've been here since the beginning pretty much so that's great to us!
Kinda shows we're doing something right!
i love vanilla stories and you gave me a vanilla story with a trap without humiliation or bullying...you're like a hero to me considering how many sissy-themed games full of humiliation and hate are in this website

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
is there a way to view the sex scenes but with the Dialogue like it was in the first time?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Game is amazing so far but I foresee a slow development due to so many diverging choice straight from the get go it worries me. Hopefully it won't slow down things too much as I really love the concept of it.
Dev works at this, i wouldnt worry

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Game is amazing so far but I foresee a slow development due to so many diverging choice straight from the get go it worries me. Hopefully it won't slow down things too much as I really love the concept of it.
If I put out 2 updates while studying 5 hours per day in June I don't think that will ever happen.
With that said I will always put out two updates.

And the game will be finished by September.
People tend to forget that this is intended as a short game.

I don't see any diverging choices nor there will be.
1st Batch of events were = Character Introductions.
2nd Batch of events were = H Content with those characters.
3rd and final batch (Beta) = Their relationship development and sexual content.

We're only missing Viviana from the 2nd batch and we'll enter Beta.
I've had people ask me & say that getting to sex is taking a while, Meet N' Yeet took a day to program lol. Those will be devoid of story meaning two Meet N' Yeet characters take what? A entire day to animate and put in the game?

As I said a couple of months ago, don't lump me with other developers.
I do this out of passion and not the money I can get by milking it, I genuinely enjoy making Braveheart Academy.

I have to say I adore the writing and the characters in this game, not a huge fan of the actual game play through (I suck at sliding puzzles so I just turned them off lol )
Glad you enjoy it!
Yeah that's normal its a niche thing, don't feel bad tho!
That option is there so everyone can enjoy the game as they want to!

Reactions: Antosha

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
keep getting this error when playing, had it both before and after applying the hotfix

happens almost every time i take an action that's not an interaction with a girl (i.e. happens when i move locations, pass time, etc.)

here's the traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
keep getting this error when playing, had it both before and after applying the hotfix

happens almost every time i take an action that's not an interaction with a girl (i.e. happens when i move locations, pass time, etc.)

here's the traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That unfortunately does seem like a savefile issue.
My method wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, meaning there might be bugs if using a old savefile.
Before this enters beta I'll take some time to address any issues that the game currently has. Its going to be this month as well sorry for any inconvenience.

Won't be there compressed apk as the 1.4 anymore?
The compressor for the game has been extremely busy IRL so he ended up not compressing 1.4 nor 1.5 as soon as he gets back the file size will be decreasing by a lot!

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
That unfortunately does seem like a savefile issue.
My method wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, meaning there might be bugs if using a old savefile.
Before this enters beta I'll take some time to address any issues that the game currently has. Its going to be this month as well sorry for any inconvenience.

The compressor for the game has been extremely busy IRL so he ended up not compressing 1.4 nor 1.5 as soon as he gets back the file size will be decreasing by a lot!
No worries mate, I'll play it again

BUT only if you promise to include wayyyy more Sophia content in future updates :love:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
is there a reason for this? I've noticed many games just repeat the entire scene from start to finish and then "Scene ends" and you are thrown back to the game menu. do you need to do extra work to add the dialogue into the replayable parts?

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
is there a reason for this? I've noticed many games just repeat the entire scene from start to finish and then "Scene ends" and you are thrown back to the game menu. do you need to do extra work to add the dialogue into the replayable parts?
Not necessarily a specific reason... but I might add it on beta!

Reactions: blackmasha

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to get Sophia's h scene. Nor does time change by skipping. Also don't go home anymore
Sophia's H scene is in your home.
That's really weird, one thing is time not advancing, another thing is not going home at all.
I hope this is not the issue but be careful clicking too many times on the skip button, if you click say 3 times in a row it fades back to where it was.

Jul 20, 2017
Sophia's H scene is in your home.
That's really weird, one thing is time not advancing, another thing is not going home at all.
I hope this is not the issue but be careful clicking too many times on the skip button, if you click say 3 times in a row it fades back to where it was.
Yeah I seem to not be going home at all. I'm playing on Android with updated saves

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
don't know if it's been reported, but blair non-trap content do have trap content, she got a bulge in a lot of the render and in her last scene ... i nearly cried out of frustration T_T

i only reported bad things till now so i'd like to say : i really like the dialogue and in general the text, i even took a liking to all the girl even when most of their charadesign aren't my type (i'm into more grown up and curvy girl in general ^^) also all the randomness of the event is something i find realy interesting so thank for this wonderfull game in the making :D

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes