Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I think i have the same problem with vivian, in the gallery it shows the scenes that i got and 4 new ones with a lock, and in the stats it shows everything with 0, like if they were restarted. But man im just unlucky to have problems every update? xD
Sadly its the way it was programmed.
I didn't consider automatizing everything would cause issues later on.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I"m just waiting for the best class to update. I'll come back when I can fuck Rika and Raven.
Raven is up for 1.7 as well as Lyra!

Reactions: Antosha

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
Please gamedev include the teachers and the principal in Meet N 'Yeet, that's all I ask.

Deleted member #540139

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Please gamedev include the teachers and the principal in Meet N 'Yeet, that's all I ask.
I will not include them in the Meet N Yeet.

Because they will have their own stuff! <3

Cant find the android port you guys havs it?

There won't be a android link because I don't have enough RAM to create an android version.
(Not joking by any means, it really runs out of memory. This is also due to the game size.)

:Sadpepe:

As soon as our compressor gets free time he'll work on compressing the latest updates.
(The last updates haven't been compressed)
He does this free of charge and is also a patron, just all we have to do is just be patient at this point in time.
His personal work > Anything else.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have 1.5 for android, came to check for a 1.6 port & now the android link is just gone......what gives ?

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
I need Some Jobs In this Game Money are Hard to Come By, And I Need A Raven Token And It Cost Almost 1000 Yen, and when you Start As the Lowest Rang U dont have any Money.....

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
I need Some Jobs In this Game Money are Hard to Come By, And I Need A Raven Token And It Cost Almost 1000 Yen, and when you Start As the Lowest Rang U dont have any Money.....
yeah money can be interesting to come by in this game specially if you start as the lower class as there is currently only 2 ways of getting money in the game, Completing puzzles which gets you 250y with a bonus of 175 if you complete it on the first try and you get a weekly allowance of 2000y as a lower class student (allowances come on Sunday I think)

Reactions: Macalion74

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
no more mobile version for this game?
Mobile requires the compressed version first, and the person who does the compressing is busy right now. I am waiting for the compressed version since the nice animations in the uncompressed don't play nice on my old computer.

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes