Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Sorry but I don’t understand one thing... the tags say gay and male protagonist, but in the photos I see only women, is it one of those cases where the tags are put only to attract more public? or can I play as a man? and are there other men?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry but I don’t understand one thing... the tags say gay and male protagonist, but in the photos I see only women, is it one of those cases where the tags are put only to attract more public? or can I play as a man? and are there other men?
There are 3 transexual characters if you pick to show trans scenes.

I say trans, 2 of them still identify as male but look feminine.

Reactions: Outta

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
The game is fun and all that, but the MC....my god sometimes this guy creeps me out, sometimes his jokes are funny, but most of the times his jokes are cringy.
I'm a little sad that Rika has so little content, she is the only girl who was interesting to me. I reached the end of her route, and the game said that I opened her ending, but where can I find it?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
The game is fun and all that, but the MC....my god sometimes this guy creeps me out, sometimes his jokes are funny, but most of the times his jokes are cringy.
I'm a little sad that Rika has so little content, she is the only girl who was interesting to me. I reached the end of her route, and the game said that I opened her ending, but where can I find it?
Everyone's ending is at the final school day.
(You can see the endings you've unlocked if you've unlocked them)
I recommend saving then coming back to see several if you have several unlocked.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
So all I have to do is skip the time to see the ending? damn, аlso, I didn't know that this game has a time limit.
It has, but its manageable without any issues.
The game is made so you can at least complete all routes with ease.

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Braveheart Academy v2.0 hotfix
Includes JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
I've unlocked the gallery - so don't use the gallery if you don't like spoilers
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc...
Alternative saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Android Port for the latest version please.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
What is above is a quote.
I said that because you posted a 1000 line text on a forum.

That's the real crap.

Next time use the spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can guarantee you.

With a 100% certainty you're not using the hotfix.

That's not the hotfix at all.
View attachment 1419484
This is.

You have the default 2.0.

The developer did release 2.1 yesterday I'd suggest you to start there.
(It fixes bugs etc, the one you reported is fixed on the hotfix)

And I should also mention non hotfix savefiles are not compatible with hotifxed ones (and most likely 2.1)

nah too lazy.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
You overestimate how dudes whose ego are crushed by the mere existence of another penis in their virtual safespace can hurt or harm a games longevity, plus If they're being supported by dedicated fans who dig his vision, and one of those fans wants something in there, its all good, especially if its optional if they have a good product, and getting Patreon rich isn't their main motivation, the game will be fine.

That being said, an [Optional NTR] tag should maybe be a thing, so sensitive duders don't miss out on experiences that would otherwise be up their alley.

i'm liking the game so far. i hope they come to steam when this gets finished. that being said, i also like NTR and seems there people who found this game only by the NTR tag like me. i hope the dev takes notice that fans are there. should be optional NTR, just like there is optional Gay, i turned off.

Reactions: Teron666

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
i'm liking the game so far. i hope they come to steam when this gets finished. that being said, i also like NTR and seems there people who found this game only by the NTR tag like me. i hope the dev takes notice that fans are there. should be optional NTR, just like there is optional Gay, i turned off.
The game is finished. The Dev is closing Patreon to continue studying.

Thank you.
I'm here to thank you all for the support and kind words from the start of the development to its inevitable end.

It was a long journey, bumpy one for sure, but it was a tremendous experience for me.
I met amazing people, and really great people along the way.
I also made mistakes, a lot of them but I did try to rectify those same mistakes.

As of now I can't really start a new project as my university year is starting and I'll have to stop. But If I ever come back to develop games, I don't intend for it to be like Braveheart.

Braveheart was a passion project, something created out of love, tinkering and experimentation. And with that I gained a lot of experience not only about the community but what people expect and want in a game.

So if I come back, I intend for it to be unique, good and the best in its class.

2.1 is coming in two days, it is the last update.
Fixes some bugs, and corrects hundreds of grammar mistakes and adds the Patreon Render/Animations requests to the game since May.

I will also release the character cards again for people to play however they want with the characters. (All characters included, outfits too!)

I will close the patreon in October 2nd.
It will still charge you for September, and game's discord will be open and it will NOT be closed, the cards will also be available there after so there's a way to get them after the Patreon is closed.

Thank you so much for everything.
I hope you enjoyed Braveheart Academy, as much as I enjoyed making it.
Chrys.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
The game is finished. The Dev is closing Patreon to continue studying.

Thank you.
I'm here to thank you all for the support and kind words from the start of the development to its inevitable end.

It was a long journey, bumpy one for sure, but it was a tremendous experience for me.
I met amazing people, and really great people along the way.
I also made mistakes, a lot of them but I did try to rectify those same mistakes.

As of now I can't really start a new project as my university year is starting and I'll have to stop. But If I ever come back to develop games, I don't intend for it to be like Braveheart.

Braveheart was a passion project, something created out of love, tinkering and experimentation. And with that I gained a lot of experience not only about the community but what people expect and want in a game.

So if I come back, I intend for it to be unique, good and the best in its class.

2.1 is coming in two days, it is the last update.
Fixes some bugs, and corrects hundreds of grammar mistakes and adds the Patreon Render/Animations requests to the game since May.

I will also release the character cards again for people to play however they want with the characters. (All characters included, outfits too!)

I will close the patreon in October 2nd.
It will still charge you for September, and game's discord will be open and it will NOT be closed, the cards will also be available there after so there's a way to get them after the Patreon is closed.

Thank you so much for everything.
I hope you enjoyed Braveheart Academy, as much as I enjoyed making it.
Chrys.
could you tell that dude if its possible sell the game on steam. i'd gladly pay it. good for him going back to school/studying but man this was a good game that had pretty girls. only thing i personally would like was teacher and more nurse. this guy will be missed <3

demistone

Nov 4, 2018
NTR and Gay Avoidable or not ?
Yes, there is only one part of the game with NTR, how to skip it is described above (Message with Raven and the dude, if you do not understand). To skip the gay part, just turn off the traps. At the beginning of the game you will be given the choice to include the traps or not. Choose no, and all the traps (there are two in the game) will be women.

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
I couldn't find a way to earn money as upper class, is there no way to earn money as upper class ?

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes