• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cerigo

Oct 30, 2017
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this game, and only lament that I did not find it until it was completed development.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this game, and only lament that I did not find it until it was completed development.
I believe the discord will stay open, and the patreon will only for a couple of days.
Check them out, the dev posted the character cards too if people are into that.

TRAEBOSS321

Oct 18, 2020
Ok ive been scrolling and noone is talking about it from what I've seen so can someone explain to me the Giant small NTR tag on the game is it optional or avoidable or netori or a mistake in general please tell me im not tryna cry tonight because a 2d girl cheated on me

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ok ive been scrolling and noone is talking about it from what I've seen so can someone explain to me the Giant small NTR tag on the game is it optional or avoidable or netori or a mistake in general please tell me im not tryna cry tonight because a 2d girl cheated on me
its an avoidable bad end. and you get a big warning that you don´t get it by accident.

Sep 12, 2017
Finished the game, but there's still Locked pieces in the Gallery, how do I unlock Mika in the Extra Events Gallery and Evelyn Weber in the Meet N Yeet Gallery?
Edit: I see Mika is the shop owner, and I can click her several body parts until an event starts

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Finished the game, but there's still Locked pieces in the Gallery, how do I unlock Mika in the Extra Events Gallery and Evelyn Weber in the Meet N Yeet Gallery?
Edit: I see Mika is the shop owner, and I can click her several body parts until an event starts
Evelyn is trap exclusive.

godlaw

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have a way to unlock the NTR scene, can I save it? How many NTR scenes are there?

Uwhwhhehh

Jun 26, 2021
Can any one please tell me about
Walkthrough guide
I am not fan of guide but man
Sometime for simple mistake you have to repeat hall or some portion and some time you don't have that much time
If any one help me is huge help for me
Peace ☮✌

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Guys it is only one bad ending that is clarified with a big warning on Ravens route.
You will get warned before which choice not to take and after this it whas it.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
How can i see the ntr enddings anything come out
Progress into raven's story, when she tells you to stay away, ignore her.
A big warning saying NTR route will begin, accept and keep playing.

Get every girl to like 3/4 hearts or something not sure how many exactly it is.

Vergil102

Jun 2, 2018
Full Gallery Unlocker Mod for 2.0 (Should work with 2.1 too)

Steps:
Download the file attached by right-clicking and save as.
Put the downloaded file into the /game folder

To Access Gallery:
Start the game and either reach the free roam portion or skip intro.
The gallery option should be inside the phone.

For those who don't want to start everything all over again.
Can't download this files it saves as a notepad file and the game doesn't recognize it at all.

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
Full Gallery Unlocker Mod for 2.0 (Should work with 2.1 too)

Steps:
Download the file attached by right-clicking and save linked content as.
Put the downloaded file into the /game folder

To Access Gallery:
Start the game and either reach the free roam portion or skip intro.
The gallery option should be inside the phone.

For those who don't want to start everything all over again.
This is the most wrong way to modify the Gallery.... that is screen.rpy, not phone_screens.rpy which has the actual Gallery. I have made my own version of it (latest version of the same)since Firefly hasn't updated theirs. For those who want to unlock full Gallery use my file. I've tested it and everything works. It's my first time doing this so hopefully there's no hidden fuckups I'm not aware of.

EDIT: OP or a mod can just add this to the front page so that other lazy people like myself can use this gallery unlocker

Last edited:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
This is the most wrong way to modify the Gallery.... that is screen.rpy, not phone_screens.rpy which has the actual Gallery. I have made my own version of it (latest version of the same)since Firefly hasn't updated theirs. For those who want to unlock full Gallery use my file. I've tested it and everything works. It's my first time doing this so hopefully there's no hidden fuckups I'm not aware of.

EDIT: OP or a mod can just add this to the front page so that other lazy people like myself can use this gallery unlocker
Thanks for picking that up, I missed the game update somehow.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020

Thank you good sir.

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017

I was wondering this point and it turns out I'm just stupid, you are right.

I actually uploaded the wrong file, the file I edited was phone_screens but like a dumbo I didn't check and uploaded the screens file which contains absolutely no gallery content (No wonder people were telling me it didn't work) that was idiotic on my part lol.

Your file has a bug though, it doesn't actually unlock some of the meet and yeet characters in the gallery.

1633416503717.png

I have uploaded the actual file (That I originally made) in this post which should be put on the /game folder, which has every single character unlocked whether you have unlocked them in game already or not. Or you can update yours and I'll delete it from this post, lmk.

Sorry once again for the dumb mistake, I wish someone had told me sooner lol.

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
I was wondering this point and it turns out I'm just stupid, you are right.

I actually uploaded the wrong file, the file I edited was phone_screens but like a dumbo I didn't check and uploaded the screens file which contains absolutely no gallery content (No wonder people were telling me it didn't work) that was idiotic on my part lol.

Your file has a bug though, it doesn't actually unlock some of the meet and yeet characters in the gallery.

View attachment 1437848

I have uploaded the actual file (That I originally made) in this post which should be put on the /game folder, which has every single character unlocked whether you have unlocked them in game already or not. Or you can update yours and I'll delete it from this post, lmk.

Sorry once again for the dumb mistake, I wish someone had told me sooner lol.
No worries man, just wanted to give back a bit to the community. I apologise if I sounded like an ass. Also thanks for pointing out that bit of error, forgot to change it as well

Reactions: SnowyFrost
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes