Vergil102

Jun 2, 2018
Hey, can anyone tell me how to download the gallery unlock mod file? I click it and it opens in another tab. I can't right click and save either ( not sure if Chrome is the issue).

von chaturr

Sep 8, 2021
I think there's something wrong with his discord link , talks about expired link and invalid or something like that : (

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I think there's something wrong with his discord link , talks about expired link and invalid or something like that : (
Oh I believe the boosts on the server ended and the custom link no longer works.

Here's the public link, maybe OP can re-update it

• Red Heart
Reactions: von chaturr

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Progress into raven's story, when she tells you to stay away, ignore her.
A big warning saying NTR route will begin, accept and keep playing.

Get every girl to like 3/4 hearts or something not sure how many exactly it is.
Really wish I'd read the comments before starting the game lol. Would've stayed the hell away from Raven till everything else was set up so I didn't have to run practically the whole game twice.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Really wish I'd read the comments before starting the game lol. Would've stayed the hell away from Raven till everything else was set up so I didn't have to run practically the whole game twice.
Until Runey came back there whas NTR so ever. Since he came back there is only one clear signed choice that will lead to one bad ending that he made as at whas a request from the biggest donator.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Until Runey came back there whas NTR so ever. Since he came back there is only one clear signed choice that will lead to one bad ending that he made as at whas a request from the biggest donator.
I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with what I said?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
so how can i make some money in this game ?
When given the choice of being a poor, middle class, or rich kid, choose rich. If you choose poor or middle class you'll get a stipend every Monday. Poor boy= 2k each stipend, but no starting money. I don't know what the stipend is for middle class, but you also start with a little money too. Rich doesn't get a stipend, but you start with enough money to buy the 3 main items in the shop (premium Meet&Yeet, charm upgrade, and percent increase to chance to find girls). Other than that you gain money for clearing puzzles and a bonus if you clear it in one try. I'd suggest if you're doing the puzzles to hide the text box and save when the puzzle preview is onscreen so not only can you keep retrying for the "in one try" bonus but you can see what the finished puzzle is supposed to look like if you get stuck. There's a couple puzzles I'd suggest skipping no matter what, one each (that I can remember) in Raven and Etna's paths. It'll be pretty obvious which ones I'm talking about because there'll be a lot of dead space to deal with.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
You are not understanding people that like NTR.
To be a good NTR, it requires a LOT of NON NTR.

Braveheart has really good (And brutal) NTR, from the NTR enjoying perspective.

You get to meet the girls and build a connection, and then that gets cut and really fucking hard.
THAT'S why it is well done, and that's why braveheart has good NTR.

NTR does not matter in quantity, If everything is NTR, nothing is NTR.
Sorry to reply to ancient comment - but is NTR in this game really that good ?
And if it is - I hope it is not easy to miss. I see there is a walkthrough - but will it help me to actualy find all those NTR scenes ?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Sorry to reply to ancient comment - but is NTR in this game really that good ?
And if it is - I hope it is not easy to miss. I see there is a walkthrough - but will it help me to actualy find all those NTR scenes ?
there is only one ntr scene. when you see raven in an alley with a guy don´t leave but approach them that starts it. than you have to play on i think you need all the girls at some lvl that it gets triggerd. its technically the bad ending. all the girls get raped buy gansters.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thx

If that is the case - I have to say as a NTR fan - It is not something most NTR fans would apreciate.

A single scene like that, that has no prior buildup nor follow up is just not what we look for. It might be amusing for few, but definetly not a reason for NTR fans to play the game.

But I agree with SnowyFrost that good NTR games need to have a big vanilla part, where you get to see the happy times, and be able to fall in love with the girls, to make their fall be that much impactfull.

But if it is one odd scene like that - it is not even NTR, it is rape bad Ending.

Thanks for making it clear stahallle

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Thx

If that is the case - I have to say as a NTR fan - It is not something most NTR fans would apreciate.

A single scene like that, that has no prior buildup nor follow up is just not what we look for. It might be amusing for few, but definetly not a reason for NTR fans to play the game.

But I agree with SnowyFrost that good NTR games need to have a big vanilla part, where you get to see the happy times, and be able to fall in love with the girls, to make their fall be that much impactfull.

But if it is one odd scene like that - it is not even NTR, it is rape bad Ending.

Thanks for making it clear stahallle
It's technically multiple scenes, one with each girl, but yeah, it's the bad ending of the game. The level requirement is 4 with every girl. Which means that you can choose the "NTR" choice and still not see the rape scene if you're only interested in a couple of the girls. It also means you can choose the "NTR" choice and then still need to play through most of the game to actually see the results lol

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes