thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's rare to see devs come back, not only that he came and finished!

And he started a new project, and he renamed the title of his Patreon page.

EDIT: There's info and character designs for the new game already, and some plot.
If you scroll down enough, you'll see Braveheart Academy stuff too.
Look like he's deleted the Patreon account now, still have a slight hope that he working on that new game with new account

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Question about the trap content. Does enabling turn a normally female character into a male or does it add content for an entirely new male character that wouldn't have appeared/only would have been a background character with this option disabled?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Question about the trap content. Does enabling turn a normally female character into a male or does it add content for an entirely new male character that wouldn't have appeared/only would have been a background character with this option disabled?
As far as I know the LI was originally trap and later included a female version. So it is the same LI, which can be small or trap depending on whether or not you activate that content. I think there are other trap characters (or the same trans, I don't know for sure), but I couldn't say how many or when they appear.

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
As far as I know the LI was originally trap and later included a female version. So it is the same LI, which can be small or trap depending on whether or not you activate that content. I think there are other trap characters (or the same trans, I don't know for sure), but I couldn't say how many or when they appear.

Huh, guess I'll try both and see if new characters appear. Thanks.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Main content -> (Blair)The trap will be one character.
Side content -> (Mary)A teacher, which can be considered side content

They are SEPARATE though, in the story and in the ending, both have entirely different stories for the character.
And you unlock more background characters in Meet and Yeet application on your phone.

Edit: (In meet and yeet I believe Evelyn is under trap content as a Trans)

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Main content -> (Blair)The trap will be one character.
Side content -> (Mary)A teacher, which can be considered side content

They are SEPARATE though, in the story and in the ending, both have entirely different stories for the character.
And you unlock more background characters in Meet and Yeet application on your phone.

Edit: (In meet and yeet I believe Evelyn is under trap content as a Trans)
So there are definitely multiple trap/trans characters. With trap content disabled, though, are they all female or do they not show up at all? Or just show up but with no sexual content? I'm guessing Blair just becomes female, but what about Mary and Evelyn?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
So there are definitely multiple trap/trans characters. With trap content disabled, though, are they all female or do they not show up at all? Or just show up but with no sexual content? I'm guessing Blair just becomes female, but what about Mary and Evelyn?
Blair has its female route as you said.
Mary becomes female and the sex scenes are of course different.
And Evelyn becomes unavailable.

Reactions: QuickBob

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: blob69420
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes